How do you keep you're money safe ?

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Being as there arn't any saftey deposit boxes in the moderate and budget hotels, what do you do with you're money ?
I don't really want to have to carry it around all day, but I would'nt feel comfortable leaving it in the hotel room either :confused:

I can't speak for DLP hotels specifically, but every hotel I have ever stayed at, will keep a sealed envelope for you in the main hotel safe if they don't provide room safes. Sometimes they provide little security boxes with a key and put them in their safe. Sometimes they charge a fee for this, sometimes not. Ask at reception.

Andrew

My DLP brochure states that there is a safety deposit box at the reception of all of the Disney hotels with no extra charge.

We don't normally take a lot of cash as we charge everything to our room and pay by credit card which we pay in full when the statement arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!