How do you get the cheapest rates at the Universal hotels?

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hey,

Well my family hasn't been to Universal since 2 years ago when we stayed at the Portifino (Our favorite hotel ever!). Well back then we booked the room through AAA and the rate was incredible. We haven't been to AAA for hotel rooms since their website for our area does not do hotel reservations. I was just wondering if anyone knows what's the best way to get the cheapest rates! Should we call Universal and ask for AAA rates.....We didn't buy an Entertainment Book this year but we have the Disney Club one (I doubt that works)....or are there codes like at Disney we could ask? Any help would be awesome!! I miss Universal so much and not visiting it last year put a little dark spot on the trip. If you can help just post here and I would appreciate it greatly!

Also what number should we call whem booking rates?

Oh and we'll be at WDW Augugust 1-11, so I want to try to stay at Universal the last three or so nights of July!

Thanks

*bump*

Sorry I'm just really desperate to get cheap rates! Any help would be really appreciated!!

Mike!!

Call and ask if the AAA, Entertainment Rate or Fan Club rate is available for the dates you want. The Entertainment rate is the least expensive. If you can get that rate, just buy a book. It can be the book for any city. The 2002 book expires Nov. 1st.

You can't use the Disney entertainment card but you can buy your local Entertainment book (www.entertainment.com). I think that's the cheapest rate going. The 2002 book is on sale for $10 + $5 shipping and well worth the money for the savings. I got a $109/nite rate at Royal Pacific (they didn't have any standard rooms at the $99 rate). It's well worth it to get front of the line during the hot, hot, hot summer months.

Thanks to the two of you! I greatly appreciate your help!

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter