How do YOU do Disney?!

poodledogs55

Mouseketeer
First, I hope this thread is OK and in the right place. I couldn't find a comparable one to respond to, so I started a new one.

I just got back from a quick trip to the Dark Side (aka Universal) and while I had a very nice time, it made me miss Disney more. I'll be returning in 121 days, 16 hours, and 20 min.

I'm really excited about how well (IMO) I've planned what will be my longest Disney trip yet (only 7 nights, but still). So I thought it would be fun to share my plans and read about how you all plan your trips, dining reservations, fastpass choices, etc. Honestly, I probably almost have more fun planning than going.

Here we go!

Who is going: Me, Colleen 26 and my mom. We're trying to convince my dad to go but have not had any luck, so suggestions are much appreciated!

Where/when: September at POR and Beach Club

Saturday - Arrival Day
  • Arrive at MCO around 7pm and ME to POR
  • Dinner at their food court
Sunday - MNSSHP
  • Beignets at POFQ
  • Pool time and/or boat to Disney Springs
  • Head to MK for our first ever MNSSHP!! I've always wanted to do this!
Monday - Typhoon Lagoon
  • Switch to Beach Club
  • Typhoon Lagoon - We got free tickets from our TA and I thought this would be a good day to recover from MNSSHP. Also, first time for this!
  • Pool time
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse for my mom's birthday
Tuesday - HS/AK
  • Half day at HS
  • Dinner at Boma (my favorite!)
  • AK for Pandora at night
Wednesday - Epcot
  • Food and Wine Festival (first time!)
  • Lunch at Tangerine Cafe (maybe?)
  • Dinner at Rose and Crown - trying to find a time to see Illuminations, but right now our res is at 6:45
Thursday - AK
  • AK is my favorite park and I'm really excited to see Pandora!
  • Satuli Canteen for early lunch
  • Tusker House for RoL dining package - We did it for Jungle Book Alive with Magic, which worked out great and am excited to do it again
Friday - MK
  • BoG lunch
  • Skipper Canteen dinner
  • Star Wars Dessert party (looks awesome!)
Saturday
  • Cape May breakfast
  • Leave :(
Also want to figure out time for Trader Sams, just not sure when

Now what are YOUR Disney plans??

Last edited:
How do we do Disney???? With lots of cash! (at least until we leave).

I could post our schedule, but I know by the time I have it posted, my DW will have changed it again (and again, and again.... ) :D

It looks like you have a busy agenda. Just remember in September, it's going to be HOT HOT HOT...:sunny::eek::sunny: so while you may want to cover more ground, you may need to take a more "Relaxing" pace. Drink lots of water too and have an awesome time.

We are going to Disney Oct 9-14.

Who is going - Me, Joy. 38 (will be 39 at time of trip) and DH, Jacob, will have just turned 40 a couple weeks before the tirp.

Where/When - Oct 9-14 staying at the Polynesian. We have booked Deluxe Dining for the first time.

Oct 9 - Arrival Day - we will take an early flight which should put us in Orlando around 10:30
*Check in at hotel (even though the room probably won't be ready yet)
*Head to Epcot for a lunch ADR at Rose and Crown
*Back to hotel late afternoon.
*Late dinner at California Grill

Oct 10 - Epcot
*Back to Epcot for EMH
*Late breakfast at Akershus
*Spend most of the day in World Showcase.
*Back to hotel and clean up for dinner at Narcosees.

Oct 11 - Magic Kingdom
*Rope Drop at Magic Kingdom
*Late breakfast at Crystal Palace
*Back to hotel mid afternoon for pool/rest
*8:00 Hoop de Do Show

Oct 12 - Disney Springs
*Sleep in a little bit
*Disney Springs - early lunch at Raglan Road
*Pool in the afternoon
*'Ohana for dinner

Oct 13 - Hollywood Studios
*Early ADR for breakfast at 'Ohana
*Spend the day at Hollywood Studios
*Early dinner at Yachtsman
*Evening on the Boardwalk

Oct 14 - Magic Kingdom - Departure Day
*Rope Drop at MK
*Head out at lunchtime.
*Late lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe
*Back to the Poly to catch the DME for our 7:30 flight home.

If you are going during F&W you might want to add a little more time for Epcot, trust me there is a lot of food there and with two adults it would be perfect. I go every year during F&W and spend part of every day there.

As far as how I plan, I don't. We go often (I go twice a year lately, once solo for F&W and once with my grown son for F&G). I'm planning on going this year for F&W and haven't even booked my room yet, I'm thinking I'll go some time late Sept. or early Oct. but haven't decided yet. So my planning is normally booking a room somewhere around 2 months before I go. I normally do split stays since we drive down and get there around 2 or 3, I can't see spending for a deluxe for that first night since we tend to go straight to a park that night. The second night we use for an AK day normally since we stay at Epcot resorts and AK is only resort we have to bus to. After that we move over to whichever Epcot resort I was able to get for the cheapest, and yes, we stay at Swan/Dolphin too if it's less. That's it. No advance ADRs, except for maybe tea at the GF. We do our ADRs the day of either while walking around and jumping on MDE or going to guest services and asking them to find something. My son and I both have APs so we can hop to wherever we need to. We don't normally know what park we are going to until we get up in the morning so we rarely make FPs in advance, if we are in the first part of the our trip, especially that first day, we like to play bus roulette and just hop on the first bus to arrive and we will book FPs while on the bus or do standby and book something while we are in line.

Who is going? Me, DW, DS13, DS9, DD9

Where/When - off site at the end of June and first half of July

The plan? None. We're not planners either. The trip is June 29th through July 17th (first park day is June 30th, as the 29th is travel day). Since we can't do FP+ until 30 days, we're still a few weeks out from grabbing those. We bring our own food in, so no advanced reservations...except for one at BoG because DD9 really wants it. Otherwise, we just eat whenever we're ready. This weekend, DW and I are going to go to Dunkin' Donuts, grab a cup of coffee and "map out" our days. It'll take less than an hour to do the entire trip. We don't have any rhyme or reason to it...don't check crowd calendars, don't check EMH. We simply start at MK and then do a rotation of parks, including some water parks. We only schedule in 1/2 increments. So for example, we may list Monday as "MK morning/afternoon, freestyle evening", then Tuesday as "Freestyle morning, HS afternoon/evening". Freestyle simply means do whatever we feel like...hit another park, go to DS, go back to our condo and relax, go shopping off site, whatever. We'll figure that out as we go. The only reason we lists the parks is so we can get FP+ at 30 days. No strategy there in particular either. Grab what we can for the rides we like and go from there. I'd guess that between 1/4 to 1/3 of our FP+ plans get changed less than 24 hours in advance anyway, so even that is a loose schedule. I can't tell you how many times, while we're in line for a ride, the kids will say "What's the plan for tomorrow?" I'll pull up MDE and show them, and they'll say "Can we go to Epcot instead?" So I'll cancel the existing FP+ and move them to Epcot.

The only thing we sort of "plan" is date nights. We have a family friend who is a CM, so she will watch the kids a few nights. What's awesome is that she watches them inside the parks, so they still get plenty of park time...and they love going around with her, because she tells them all kinds of inside info. DW and I still don't make a tightly packed plan for ourselves, but at least a general concept of what we're doing. This year, with our oldest being 13, we really don't even need a babysitter anymore, but the kids love her so they're happy to see her. We are going to let them explore on their own a little too.

Can't wait!!!

Last edited:
1st 6 days with Newbies, all adults over 55, Nov.
Saturday. Arrive WL 6pm, dinner Whispering Canyon, if MK open late, go over to just check it out. Maybe do FP's.

Sunday MK. Rope drop. Standby jungle, pirates, FP Thunder, s/b Haunted Mansion, lunch at Columbia house. S/b small world, FP Minetrain, s/b Phil, s/b tiki birds, break. Fireworks? Maybe.

Monday AK EMH 8am, haven't figured out this one yet. Want FP's for Pandora flight, Safari, Everest. Eat at Flame Tree. Want to tour Pandora. See if they want to come back after dark.

Tues. Epcot Arrive later 10ish? S/b Soarin, FP Norway. then go to F&W. Eat at Kiosks, watch shows , especially American Adventure.

Wed. Epcot EMH 8am Stay in future world. S/b 1st thing Soarin'.Then living w/ land, eat at Seasons, then rest of rides. FP's Test track, Turtle talk, Spaceship. Back to resort.

Thursday MK Rope drop. BOG 1:35pm, FP's Space, Buzz, Minetrain. S/B Progress, Monsters, then back to Fantasyland for s/b little mermaid, winnie, Kona 7:30p

Friday. They leave 3pm, so tour of monorail resorts.Dole Whip. I move to Pop, meet up with Disney friends, and eat at AoA. No park

Honestly, I probably almost have more fun planning than going.
Me too!

Last edited:
Who: DH and myself
When: July 16-22, 1 br standard at BWV

We just hit 60 days today, so I made our FP's this morning, which in turn leads to a seemingly detailed schedule. We also have the 4 day/4 park special ticket, so going to 1 park a day and not park hopping is very new to us! This trip was booked rather last minute (the end of April) to celebrate DH's acceptance into grad school (a 3 year program on full scholarship with an assistanceship), and also to use about 100 dvc points that were set to expire in November. We aren't sure when we will be able to go back, but probably not until he graduates!

Anyway, lol, here is the working plan so far!

Sunday 7/16: Arrive at BWV :woohoo:
-Driving in/ arrive around 4 pm
-swim and/or head to Disney Springs for dinner (QS, possibly Blaze Pizza)
-back to resort around 9; watch season premier of Game of Thrones and head to bed

Monday 7/17: Epcot
-rope drop Test Track, then head over to ride Soarin' standby
-FP Living with the Land (10:25-11:25)
-Nemo and/or imagination depending on time
-FP Spaceship Earth (11:25-12:25)
-FP Frozen Ever After (12:25-1:25)
-QS lunch in WS either before or after FEA, depending on time
-Back to BWV to swim/nap
-Back into Epcot to stroll the countries, QS dinner, do anything we missed in the morning

Tuesday 7/18: Animal Kingdom
-rope drop Na'vi River Journey
-FP Flight of Passage (9:50-10:50)
-Tusker House Breakfast ROL package (10:50)
-FP Safari (11:45-12:45)
-FP Kali (12:55-1:55)
-Hopefully acquire same day FP for Everest for some point in the evening
-Catch lion king show and/ or nemo... or head back to BWV for a swim/nap
-back to AK to do anything we missed, QS dinner
-ROL (9:15)

Wednesday 7/19: Hollywood Studios
-rope drop RnR
-FP ToT (9:15-10:15)
-FP Toy Story Mania (10:15-11:15)
-FP Star Tours (11:15-12:15)
-QS lunch (backlot express?)
-Back to BWV to swim/nap
-Back to HS to ride whatever we missed (Great Movie Ride, perhaps Music of Pixar Live), small QS dinner
-SWAGS dessert party (8:15)

Thursday 7/20: Blizzard Beach
-sleep in!
-drive over to BB for opening
-back to resort when we've had our fill of swimming to nap/relax
-Disney Springs for QS dinner (Earl of Sandwich?)

Friday 7/21: Magic Kingdom
-EMH rope drop Peter Pan, Winnie the Poo, etc
-FP 7DMT (9:20-10:20)
-FP Space Mountain (10:30-11:30)
-FP Splash Mountain (11:35-12:35)
-Lunch at Whispering Canyon (1:15) and then relax in the WL lobby
-Back to MK all evening to ride as much as possible (hopefully score some same day FP's, QS dinner)
-HEA (9:00)

Saturday 7/22: Depart :sad:

Last edited:

Who is going: Me, DH & DS9 - It's our first trip to Disney World! Celebrating DH & my 10th anniversary and DS's 9th b-day since it's his last year as a Disney child :sad2:

Where/when: June 16-25 at POR

Friday - Arrival Day
  • Arrive at MCO around 5:30pm and ME to POR
  • Dinner at DS, probably Wolfgang Puck Express
Saturday - Epcot
  • Sleep in since we're coming from CA and will need a day to adjust to the 3 hour time difference
  • FP Spaceship Earth, Disney & Pixar Short Films, Frozen
  • Dinner @ Via Napoli then watch Illuminations
Sunday - MK (Father's Day)
  • Rope drop Frontierland/Adventureland
  • FP Jungle Cruise, BTMRR, Splash
  • Pool time
  • Dinner @ CRT then possibly find a spot to watch Happily Ever After
Monday - AK
  • EMH to EE, Safari - hoping everyone else is headed to Pandora ;)
  • FP Lion King, Kali River Rapids, Avatar Flight of Passage
  • Lunch @ Yak & Yeti
  • Open evening - we'll either hang out at the resort or go back to AK after a swim/rest break depending on how we feel that night
Tuesday - HS
  • Arrive around 8:15 for 9am opening to get in early to sign DS up for Jedi Training
  • FP Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Toy Story
  • Lunch @ Sci Fi Drive In
  • Try to catch every show we can, aside from Disney Jr. & Fantasmic!
  • Star Wars dessert party
Wednesday - Epcot
  • PPO Breakfast @ Garden Grill - DH is a big Chip & Dale fan and then to Soarin'
  • FP Seas w/ Nemo, JIA w/ Figment, Test Track
  • Yeehaw Bob @ POR
Thursday - MK
  • Rope drop Fantasyland
  • FP SDMT, Enchanted Tales w/ Belle, Space
  • Lunch @ BOG
  • Dinner @ 'Ohana
  • Maybe watch fireworks from the beach @ Poly or go back to MK
Friday - AK
  • Sleep in morning
  • FP Kali, Dinosaur, Na'vi River Journey
  • Explore Pandora at night
  • Lunch @ Tusker House w/ RoL dining package
  • Watch Rivers of Light
Saturday - MK
  • Sleep in morning, pack since it's our last day :sad1:
  • Lunch @ Homecoming
  • Hoping to get to MK in time to catch the Festival of Fantasy parade
  • FP Splash, Haunted Mansion, SDMT
  • Happily Ever After dessert party w/ Garden Viewing
  • Close down the park, or at least stay as late as we can
Sunday - Departure Day
  • Wander over to POFQ for beignets
  • ME will pick up around 12:45 for our flight home :sad:

Finally getting around to reading and replying. It's so fun to see how we all go to Disney World, but our experiences are so different!

How do we do Disney???? With lots of cash! (at least until we leave).

I could post our schedule, but I know by the time I have it posted, my DW will have changed it again (and again, and again.... ) :D

It looks like you have a busy agenda. Just remember in September, it's going to be HOT HOT HOT...:sunny::eek::sunny: so while you may want to cover more ground, you may need to take a more "Relaxing" pace. Drink lots of water too and have an awesome time.

Yes, I'm all about doing rope drop, afternoon breaks (either pool or air conditioned shows), and then going back for the evening. I hope it isn't worse than this past August though! I also need to bring lots of cash as I was reminded how easily my cash disappears, while I was at Universal :rolleyes1 And I can't tell you how many times I've changed hotels, dining, and flights for this trip. We'll see how long my fastpasses stay in their original spots once I make those.

Who is going - Me, Joy. 38 (will be 39 at time of trip) and DH, Jacob, will have just turned 40 a couple weeks before the tirp.

Where/When - Oct 9-14 staying at the Polynesian. We have booked Deluxe Dining for the first time.

I stayed at the Poly in August and loved it, especially the smell of the lobby. I've also done deluxe dining before and it was so nice being able to pretty much make any reservation I wanted without worrying about having enough credits. Enjoy!

If you are going during F&W you might want to add a little more time for Epcot, trust me there is a lot of food there and with two adults it would be perfect. I go every year during F&W and spend part of every day there.

As far as how I plan, I don't.

Great advice! I'm strongly considering upgrading our tickets to 5 day PH from 4 to take advantage of F&W on our TL day, especially if it ends up being rainy. I think we could have some time during our HS day as well since there's not a ton there we want to do. That's awesome you can go twice a year! I probably over plan because I never know the next time I'll be back.

Who is going? Me, DW, DS13, DS9, DD9

Where/When - off site at the end of June and first half of July

The plan? None. We're not planners either. The trip is June 29th through July 17th (first park day is June 30th, as the 29th is travel day). Since we can't do FP+ until 30 days, we're still a few weeks out from grabbing those. We bring our own food in, so no advanced reservations...except for one at BoG because DD9 really wants it. Otherwise, we just eat whenever we're ready. This weekend, DW and I are going to go to Dunkin' Donuts, grab a cup of coffee and "map out" our days. It'll take less than an hour to do the entire trip.

The only thing we sort of "plan" is date nights. We have a family friend who is a CM, so she will watch the kids a few nights. What's awesome is that she watches them inside the parks, so they still get plenty of park time...and they love going around with her, because she tells them all kinds of inside info.

Dunkin Donuts sounds like the perfect place to plan, no matter how much (or how little)! Good luck with your BoG reservation! Is it lunch or dinner? I've been lucky enough to snag lunch and dinner. Both were very good, but especially enjoyed dinner. That is SO cool you have a CM friend who gives you insider info! i'm pretty jealous. Have a great time during your nice long trip!

1st 6 days with Newbies, all adults over 55, Nov.
Saturday. Arrive WL 6pm, dinner Whispering Canyon, if MK open late, go over to just check it out. Maybe do FP's.

Sunday MK. Rope drop. Standby jungle, pirates, FP Thunder, s/b Haunted Mansion, lunch at Columbia house. S/b small world, FP Minetrain, s/b Phil, s/b tiki birds, break. Fireworks? Maybe.

Monday AK EMH 8am, haven't figured out this one yet. Want FP's for Pandora flight, Safari, Everest. Eat at Flame Tree. Want to tour Pandora. See if they want to come back after dark.

Tues. Epcot Arrive later 10ish? S/b Soarin, FP Norway. then go to F&W. Eat at Kiosks, watch shows , especially American Adventure.

Wed. Epcot EMH 8am Stay in future world. S/b 1st thing Soarin'.Then living w/ land, eat at Seasons, then rest of rides. FP's Test track, Turtle talk, Spaceship. Back to resort.

Thursday MK Rope drop. BOG 1:35pm, FP's Space, Buzz, Minetrain. S/B Progress, Monsters, then back to Fantasyland for s/b little mermaid, winnie, Kona 7:30p

Friday. They leave 3pm, so tour of monorail resorts.Dole Whip. I move to Pop, meet up with Disney friends, and eat at AoA. No park

Me too!

Sounds like we have similar plans! I'm not completely sure what I will do for fastpasses yet, but I might have to steal your ideas :tigger:

Who: DH and myself
When: July 16-22, 1 br standard at BWV

We just hit 60 days today, so I made our FP's this morning, which in turn leads to a seemingly detailed schedule. We also have the 4 day/4 park special ticket, so going to 1 park a day and not park hopping is very new to us! This trip was booked rather last minute (the end of April) to celebrate DH's acceptance into grad school (a 3 year program on full scholarship with an assistanceship), and also to use about 100 dvc points that were set to expire in November. We aren't sure when we will be able to go back, but probably not until he graduates!

First, congratulations to your DH! Getting into grad school is awesome, but getting funding is the cherry on top. I graduated from grad school in August and did 4 nights at the Poly/4 night cruise on the Dream and it was a perfect way to celebrate!

You scored some awesome fastpasses! Did you find Flight of Passage hard to get? That's the one I'm most concerned about. Have a great trip!!

Who is going: Me, DH & DS9 - It's our first trip to Disney World! Celebrating DH & my 10th anniversary and DS's 9th b-day since it's his last year as a Disney child :sad2:

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! You have an awesome first trip planned! :smickey: If you're not used to the east coast humidity, I just want to warn you, it can be pretty rough. I visited DL a few years ago and LOVED the drier heat. Just drink a lot of water and take some breaks if you need to and enjoy!!!

First, congratulations to your DH! Getting into grad school is awesome, but getting funding is the cherry on top. I graduated from grad school in August and did 4 nights at the Poly/4 night cruise on the Dream and it was a perfect way to celebrate!

You scored some awesome fastpasses! Did you find Flight of Passage hard to get? That's the one I'm most concerned about. Have a great trip!!

I didn't have trouble getting any fastpasses yesterday. I was logged on at exactly 7 a.m. to get them. However, this morning out of curiosity I checked MDE to see if I could modify them, and all of my headliner fast passes still had times available. FOP had times after 1:00, FEA had times available around noon, and 7DMT had morning times. FOP was definitely my top priority FP, as I wanted an early time.

We're going 18th October to 1st November, staying at Grand Floridian.

Who: Me, DH, DD10, DD8 and DS6 (first time at WDW for all of us).

Wed - Arrival Day
Flight lands 17:15
Check in at hotel, maybe eat at quick service depending on how hungry / tired (flying from UK so 5 hr time difference)

Thursday - Epcot
Arrive for morning EMH.
Will aim to do half of future world / half world showcase
Quick service / F&W lunch
Dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe

Friday - MK (fantasy land / tomorrowland)
Arrive for morning EMH
Lunch Crystal Palace
leave early afternoon for pool time at resort

Saturday - AK (parndora / Africa / Asia)
Arrive for morning EMH
Lunch Yak & Yetti

Sunday - Resort Pool day
Dinner - Ohana

Monday - Water park
Dinner 1900 Park Fare

Tuesday - HS
Lunch - Sci -Fi

Wednesday - Resort time / MK (Adventure / Frontier land)
Morning - pool time / relax at resort, arrive MK after lunch
Dinner - CRT
Watch HEA

Thursday - AK (pandora / discovery island / Dino land)
Hoping for a lie in after a late night so will probably arrive late morning or lunch time. Hoping to see pandora at night and ROL
Dinner - Tuskers House (hoping to change to ROL dining package)

Friday - Resort day and or Springs
Dinner - 1900 Park Fare (may change to somewhere at Springs)

Sat - Water Park / MK
Spend morning / early afternoon at water park, then back to hotel to relax and change. Then head to MK around 6
Dinner - BOG then may stay to watch fireworks again or re do favourite rides.

Sunday - HS
Lay in (hopefully). Arrive HS after lunch
Dinner at Hollywood & Vine
See Fantasmic

Monday - Epcot
Late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare so lunch time arrival at Epcot
Tour the other half of Future world / world showcase
Dinner quick service / F&W
Stay to watch Illuminations

Tuesday - MK
Will re-ride favourites
Dinner Grand Floridian Cafe

Wednesday -Departure day
Will either re-visit a favourite park or just spend time relaxing at hotel.
Then catch flight home 7.45 pm.

Last edited:
6 of us (4 kids all boys 12/10/6/2)

Usually we fly but tickets on SW are outrageous and flight times are horrible with only a few direct. Much more economical to drive instead of drooping 3k on flights.

Leaving after kids get out of school and driving and spending night in hotel, up early driving rest of way next morning

Will eat breakfast in room practically everyday prior to heading to parks. We usually are there around rope drop and are there until closing. Usually take day off, however this year we are cutting a day off since driving so no break

Can get tiring but worth it!!!

VWL 11/17-11/24

11/17 arrive and check in head to Epcot for lunch at teppan edo then to MK for MVMCP

11/18 Epcot and lunch at sunshine seasons. I love the turkey ciabatta. Dinner at nine dragons

11/19 MK - lunch at plaza if can get a table , dinner at CRT

11/20 HS - breakfast at H&V for Jedi training early access, Mamma Melrose/Fantasmic package then late dinner at WCC

11/21 Breakfast at Chef Mickey then to AK for the day, back to Epcot for afternoon and dinner at La Hacienda

11/22 MK dinner at Tony's Town Square

11/23 HS and dinner at WCC for TG

11/24 MK - early dinner at BOG then start driving home

I like your plans. As for us who is going? My daughter, my goddaughter and 5 of their maternal relatives. We are going for 10 days and we pretty much do the same thing every trip. Two days a park, and one day when they go to town to shop. This year was are mixing it up with 3 days at MG and only 1 at AK. Doing this because a big part of AK are the animals and we are staying at AKL so the girls can get their animal fix.

Lets see. We are staying at Sports with FD 11/26 - 12/2.

Nov 26th - we are driving to WDW. Hopefully we get to Sports around 3PM, we have online check in so we hope the room is ready - unpack and head off to AK. We have FP for Navi, then a FP for RoL and then another FP for EE. If we can get those three things done we'll be happy.

Nov 27th - we will hit MK at RD. We plan to go clockwise hitting Jingle Cruise, HM, PoC and whatever we can until we have lunch at BoG. Then we will hit the low wait time attractions until we ride BTRR and 7DMT with FPs at night. We will probably eat at CHH. Then we will watch HEA and the other show. If we are feeling up to it we can stay for some EMH rides...

Nov 28th - I'm guessing that my crew will be tired so I them sleeping late while I go to DHS and ride RnRc & ToT until I puke. I will meet up with them around lunch ride TSMM FPs and get some lunch. Then we will hit the shows and Star Tours - get something to eat and end our day with Fantasmic!!!! Not sure where we will eat.

Nov 29th - We will hit EPCOT at RD and head straight to Soarin'. Maybe ride that a couple times and maybe hit LwtL. Then will head over to ride TT. I have two that will ride with FPs while I can ride using single rider. Hit MS and maybe SSE. Grab lunch. Head over to FEA where the same two will ride with FPs. We have four in our party so we have two FPs for FEA and two for TT. Then we will casually do WS and end up eating at Toyko Dining before heading back to the room.

Nov 30th - Hit AK around RD - head to the Safari, then make our way to EE and Dinosaur. I think we are going to see Nemo before lunch - eat lunch (maybe the Pandora QS place) and then see FoLK. After this we will hit FoP with FPs. We will try to do whatever we can in between all this. I was hoping we could wrap this up around 5 and head off to Disney Springs for some light shopping and maybe try the Polite Pig or D-Luxe Burgers.

Dec 1st - We will hit MK at RD and try to do all the things we missed Monday. We have lunch ressies at BoG. There is a party that night so that will be an early day for us. Maybe will head of to Disney Springs for a quick meal but I don't want to be there on a Friday night. Pack so we can leave early the next morning.

We are taking a newbie!!! It is always fun when you take a newb!!!

Who is going: Me and another Dis-er! :) We met at the 20th Dis Anniversary

Where/when: November 20th at AoA (8 days!)

Monday - Arrival Day
  • I'm driving 3 hours down and then picking up my friend at MCO
  • We will be spending the evening at Disney Springs
Tuesday - Magic Kingdom and Epcot
  • Lunch at Pecos Bill
  • Tangerine Cafe for dinner
  • Illuminations
Wednesday - Magic Kingdom
  • Lunch at Crystal Palace
  • Dinner at Sleepy Hollow
  • Happily Ever After
Thursday - Epcot and Hollywood Studios (Thanksgiving)
  • Lunch at Nine Dragons
  • Dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby
  • Fantasmic
Friday - 4 Parks, 1 Day!
  • Animal Kingdom
  • Epcot
  • Lunch at Biergarten
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Dinner at Columbia Harbor House
  • Happily Ever After
Saturday - Animal Kingdom
  • Lunch at Restaurantasaurus
  • Rivers of Light
  • Dinner at Satu'Li Canteen
Sunday - MK
  • Breakfast at Landscape of Flavors
  • Fantasia Gardens
  • Lunch at Giordanos
  • Outlet Shopping
  • Drop my friend off at the airport and head home :(

Who; My wife and I
When; Dec 15-27, 2017
Fri 12/15. Arrive MCO3:30 pm
DME to ALL STAR SPORTS
Ferrytale Fireworks
Sat 12/16. Grand Floridian cafe bkfst
MK
Tony’s lunch
Narcoossee’s late dinner
Sun 12/17. Narcoossee’s brunch
Epcot
LeCellier dinner
Mon 12/18 MK
The Wave bkfst
Be Our Guest dinner
Tues 12/19. HS
Brown Derby Lunch
Mama Melrose’s dinner
Wed 12/20. AK/Epcot
Tusker House Bkfst
Chefs de France CP
Thurs 12/21. Trails End breakfast
Diamond Horseshoe
dinner
MVMCP
Fri 12/22. HS
Sci Fi lunch
Jingle Bell/Bam dessert
Critricos late dinner
Sat 12/23. AK
Tusker House bkfst
California Grill dinner
Sun 12/24. California Grill brunch
Epcot
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Mon 12/25. AK
Tusker House bkfst
Yak & Yeti Lunch
Tiffins dinner
Tues 12/26. HS
Hollywood & Vine lunch
50s Prime Time dinner
Star Wars dessert party
Wed 12/27. Disney Springs
Boathouse lunch
DME to MCO fly home.

We tend to do Disney differently each trip, depending on who's going, how many days we have, and what time of year it is.

However, somethings that usually stay the same between trips are:

• We try for no more than 1 TS meal a day, but if we hit our must do restaurants in less days, that's fine.
  • We make adr for all our TS meals.
  • We like EMH in the morning, but won't do them at night as we find them too crowded.
  • We always rope drop.
  • We rarely park hop.
  • We don't take mid day breaks. It isn't worth it to us, since it usually takes so long to travel to and from the hotels we normally stay at. If we need a mid day break, we plan a nice long table service meal.
  • To keep from getting burned out, we will plan resort days, water park days, DS days, or half park days into the mix.
  • We try to make at least one before park opening adr.
  • We are huge planners. We always have a detailed list of everything we are going to do. This doesn't mean we aren't flexible. We will change a schedule around once in the park if needed, but in general, we try to follow the plan.
  • My ideal trip would be two weeks, so we could spend at least 2 days at each park, plus still have some time for resting, the water parks, and Disney Springs. But, I'm realistic enough to realize this will probably never happen. Not anytime soon at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!