• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you do ADR +10?

ipodluvr287

DIS Veteran
All I can figure out how to do is the day of (ex. a reservation for Sept 9 and Sept 9 only). How do I do the ADR +10? I want to know because we are going on an 8 day trip.

180+10 means that 180 day before the first day of your trip you can call nad make ADRs for that day Plus the Ten next days of your trip.

EX: If Sept 6th is when you start your vacation in WDW then 180 days before on 3/10 you can makeany ARDs for your trip.

P.S. To use the +10 rule, you have to be staying at a Disney Resort, if not you have to call 180 days out on each day you want a reservation. For Sept.9th that would be Today!

Use the dining calculator I posted below. Put in your check in dates. The date that shows up in the 180 block shows the first day you can call or go online to make ADRs. If you are staying on property you can make them for your check in date and the next nine days. For example if your check in date is Sept 9th, then March 13th you can make ADRs for Sept 9th-18th.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html

I meant how do you do it on the website? I can only figure out how to do it for 1 day.

I haven't done this yet as my ADR window opens in one week. But if you search for any restaurant, you will see at the top a paragraph that says something about "retrieve your reservation." I think that's the link you use to retrieve your resort ressie. HTH!

oops, sorry! The previous poster is correct. In order to use the 180+10 you must 'retrieve your reservation' first. After you do the little calendar will open up for the full ten days.

On-line is easy. Just find the first restaurant you want to make and ADR on and click make reservation. It will then ask you if you are staying on-site. If you are put in your confirmation number and it will find your dates. You will then be able to do all your other ADRs. I did it for the first time on-line a few weeks ago and had them all done in about 15 min. Got everything I wanted and at the times I wanted. I did do the hardest one we wanted first just in case I had to move the day I was looking for. I also connected my ADRs to our dining plan but you don't have to.

On-line is easy. Just find the first restaurant you want to make and ADR on and click make reservation. It will then ask you if you are staying on-site. If you are put in your confirmation number and it will find your dates. You will then be able to do all your other ADRs. I did it for the first time on-line a few weeks ago and had them all done in about 15 min. Got everything I wanted and at the times I wanted. I did do the hardest one we wanted first just in case I had to move the day I was looking for. I also connected my ADRs to our dining plan but you don't have to.

Thanks for the lesson I was wondering how this would work. Now I know what to do come May which is when my 180 window opens. I am counting the days and have been playing with the ADR'S I want to make. Trying to keep it to one only per day to hold down the cost and messing with my time at the attractions I want to visit. I like TS over CS but because of expense I have to keep it to just one a day. I did the math with the Dinng plan and it does not pay for a single unless you do the 3 meal a day plan and that is just to much food.

It will be a question that comes up once they find your reservation dates. I did it because I wasn't sure if you had the dining plan if you needed to do it. I actually have more TS ADRs than the dining plan allows but we will just pay for the one that we want and use the dining plan credits for the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter