How do you display your snowglobes?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
We have 4. Right now there is one on each shelf of towers that are on either side of my TV armoire in the family room. (sorry I dont' know how to post pictures).

It just isn't working for me. They need to be displayed better I think.

Would love to see pictures of how you have your displayed. Maybe it will give me some ideas.

DD has hers displayed in a mirror-backed glass curio cabinet (actually, it is a dining room hutch). I received it for a gift for my 18th or 19th birthday from my parents and it held my doll collection for many years. I got rid of most of the dolls when my kids were little and the cabinet sort of collected dust. But DD has an extensive collection of Disney snowglobes (some are HUGE) and they actually work well in this cabinet. It keeps the worst of the dust off of them and the mirror-back helps you see the entire thing. Plus it is lit inside, so that helps. And it keeps them well confined to one area!! This probably doesn't help you much, but I thought I'd share. (BTW, DD has at least 25 , snowglobes, the majority of which are Disney.)...............P

I have been making individual shelves for my wife's snowglobes, as soon as i find out how to post pics I will get some on here.

Ok here are some pics of the shelfs i have made. Tell me what you think.

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

I've been using a curio cabinet for years. Has anyone found a way to prevent the formation of air bubbles over time?

I have a toystory snowglobe that is the arcade rocket game flled with little green men and the "claw" that hangs from the top. The claw has now become a floater. Does anyone know how it can be repaired?

Very good work,A10EN. I liked it and also appreciated it. You have done a excellent work by sharing these pictures with us.

We have some stashed away from a Christmas-past... and they've been in a box ever since. :( I'd like to put up a shelf in the play room above the bed in there... and put them there. We have four or five, I forget.

I am thinking about making and selling these. one of the designs i have in mind have an 8" platform and are made of solid blood wood. if anyone is interested e-mail me at,
A10ENWW@comcast.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!