How do we know if we'll get in?

Can I ask then I'd tickets aren't connected to the app, can I get a virtual queue for 2 people on my phone and my partner do the same on his phone for another rode for the both of us?

yup. I did that during AP preview on Thurs. Both my buddy and I were trying to get Hagrids VQ, and we both ended up getting times.

It's actually a good thing we did, because my buddy got the later time (I got mine for 9-930, and his was like 1030-11), and it was shutdown at that time because of thunderstorms. By the time it reopened we were getting ready to leave.

All it asks on the App is how many in your party.

yup. I did that during AP preview on Thurs. Both my buddy and I were trying to get Hagrids VQ, and we both ended up getting times.

It's actually a good thing we did, because my buddy got the later time (I got mine for 9-930, and his was like 1030-11), and it was shutdown at that time because of thunderstorms. By the time it reopened we were getting ready to leave.

Oh perfect, thank you

On another board I read, some people in the know have stated the following (take it with a grain of salt):

USF Capacity during normal times is 50k people
Currently they are capping it at ~30% which is ~15k capacity
Management had been expecting ~7k per day during the opening week, but they've only been hitting ~3.5k per day

Again, take it with a grain of salt, but the insiders on the other board I read have been right most of the time with things they post.

Edit: Another person on that board mentioned that they checked in to Sapphire Falls yesterday, and were told that the resort was only 12% sold (they also happened to get upgraded to a family suite for free).

What is the other board? I would like to check it out. Please pm me if you can't post it here because of rules. Thanks!!!!

Do you each have a separate account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter