How do we get from DTD to Beach Club?

figment27

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Courtyard by Marriott DTD. For our first day, we arrive at 10:00 am, I am thinking of having lunch at Beaches and Cream in the Beach Club.
I was thinking of taking a Disney bus from DTD instead of Courtyard's bus.
My guestion is there a bus directly to Beach Club from DTD or would we take a bus to TTC and then catch a Beach Club bus?
Also, since we would have just arrived, and not activiated our PHP passes yet, would we just show our PHP to the WDW bus driver or do we need some other sort of ID to ride the bus?
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Figment

There is a bus from DTD to Beach club. It will stop at Swan/Dolphin and YC before reaching BC. Other option if your resort has bus to MGM is go to MGM and then take boat from there to BC or walk over ( boat or walk takes 15 to 20 minutes).

Can use bus by just showing your hopper; most times they don't even ask for that.

I am hoping the DTD bus directly to BC will be the faster way of getting there.
We will have been traveling since 4:30 am, and will most likely be anxios to eat a good, hopefully quick, meal soon after arriving in WDW.
Figment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter