How do I link friend’s reservation so I can manage all the FP+?

MamaBear12

Mouseketeer
Hi! Friends have decided to join us at WDW for one day, so we’re going to do MK as a group. I’m the planner so they want to give me control of booking their FP+ reservations, but I’m not sure how to do that. We’re all staying at the Dolphin. Should I just ask her to share her MDE login with me? Or can she give me access to book for her some other way? Thanks for your help!

You need to connect with them on my Disney experience! Go to your profile, your account, click add guest, choose to enter their info, fill in their info, once you pick their age (assuming it's above 12) you can click "Share Planning with this guest" at the bottom. You will then be prompted to enter their email, enter the email they have on their MDE. They will get the email request OR they can see it in MDE, and once they accepted you can plan on their behalf! This will have to be done for all parties.

Hope that helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!