How do I get to Disneyland Paris?

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
I hope someone can help me here. I'm going to be in London the last week in December. Is it possible for me to take a day and go to Disneyland Paris. Can anyone tell me where to start? I don't even know where it's located. I've searched some sights, with no luck. Can anyone help me. I will probably go with a friend from London.
Please help!!!:confused:
Marilynn

You could do it in a day but you wouldn't get to see everything.

For the direct route the Eurostar leaves Waterloo train station at 9.27am getting you to DLRP for 1.29pm.

The direct route then leaves DLRP at 7.35pm and gets you back to Waterloo train station for 9.39pm.

You can always take the non-direct route and get the Eurostar to Lille then a connecting train to DLRP - we did this on our 2nd trip to DLRP and it involved a 1 hour stop over at Lille each way. This way would allow you to leave very early and return very late giving you more time in DLRP.

Useful website: http://www.eurostar.com

The other option is flying to Charles de Gaul airport and then getting a train to DLRP - I don't know too much about this as I have never done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter