How do I get these pillows?

LOL! Too bad you couldn't just steal them from the stateroom and have them charge you for the pillows! :rotfl2:

Well, I thought about that, too.
On our Dream cruise in February, my friend fell in love with the laundry bag and asked her stateroom attendant about it. he told her that it wasn't available in any of the shops and if she took it they would charge $20 (I think).

I wouldn't want a used pillow, though...

I am very glad to hear that the Magic will have good linens and pillows.
In my family I am known as the pillow queen. HOw many extra pillows can I get.
I sleep with four.
:goodvibes

I am very glad to hear that the Magic will have good linens and pillows.
In my family I am known as the pillow queen. HOw many extra pillows can I get.
I sleep with four.
:goodvibes

If you don't have enough pillows, ask your stateroom host for more.

:cutie:

I sleep with three pillows and a body pillow and this has been my biggest quandry. I am hoping to be able to request a couple of extra pillows when we arrive! DH won't let me take up any space in suitcases with my pillows! :scratchin

If you haven't come up with a solution, I'd be willing to try to help. I will PM you.

Family of 4 7895 said:
I sleep with three pillows and a body pillow and this has been my biggest quandry. I am hoping to be able to request a couple of extra pillows when we arrive! DH won't let me take up any space in suitcases with my pillows! :scratchin

We got more pillows no problem

The DCL pillows aren't My Pillows by any chance?? Did you see the My Pillow guy in your medicine cabinet??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter