How do I get these pillows?

mimmi

DIS Veteran
I fell in love with the pillows on our Dream cruise, not the red ones but the real pillows. I know they can be bought at harborcareathome.com but they don't ship abroad and, unfortunately, don't accept foreign credit cards.
Do you think I can buy one on board? Or call Disney and ask if they can provide an extra pillow on my Fantasy cruise?
I don't live in the US so maybe you know that better: are there any stores that sell the pillows? We will be driving from Washington DC to Orlando in November and I'm perfectly willing to make a detour to wherever I can buy them.

I just rec'd these pillows...wow, they are the best ever! Do you have friends or relatives in the US that you can ship them to? Then pick them up during your travels? They may sell them in the gift shop but they will be pricey! (The "red one" is $189 plus tax!!!) I don't know of a store but you can call the company & ask them. Good luck! :thumbsup2

P.S. I asked our stateroom steward for 2 extra pillows so I had 4 of them!!!

I have two of the pillows that I bought from Harborcare but they still don't feel the same as the ones on the ship.

I want the Fantasy mattress.....

MJ

We've bought the most comfortable sheets in the past at Costco called Spalena. They are like butter. It was one of those 'we're here for a week' roadshows. They are the same manufacturer that supplies the sheets to the Bellagio in Vegas, where I think I've had one of the best sleeps ever! Hoping DCL will be similar!

You could use a company such as usamail1 to redirect your shipment to the UK and other locations.

I could have sent it to a hotel in the US, that's no problem, but, weirdly, they don't accept foreign credit cards, so I can't buy it at all. I'll send an email to Disney, maybe they will let me buy one on board next February.

mimmi said:
I could have sent it to a hotel in the US, that's no problem, but, weirdly, they don't accept foreign credit cards, so I can't buy it at all. I'll send an email to Disney, maybe they will let me buy one on board next February.

I live in Canada, this is what I do..... When we travel, we always stay a night in Buffalo NY before flying out. I order online and have the packages sent to the hotel.

I call my credit card company and have them add the hotel address on my account as a temporary address. Then when i place orders online I use the hotels address and it solves all my problems of using my Canadian credit card on a US website.

Good Luck!

They are several pillows to choose from on the website. Which ones do they use on DCL?

Curious about this as well... it seems like an odd website (hospital and nursing home products?! :crazy2:) to buy pillows used on a cruiseship!

Do the classic ships have the same fabulous sheets/pillows? We are on the Wonder in December and would love to know! Thanks.

I dont think so . I was recently on the magic , the pillows/matress were not as described here . The sheets and blanket were very nice though . The matress seemed like out was 2 twins put together .

Curious about this as well... it seems like an odd website (hospital and nursing home products?! :crazy2:) to buy pillows used on a cruiseship!

I agree- are you all sure this is the right site? Has anyone bought these?

I agree- are you all sure this is the right site? Has anyone bought these?

The pillows were amazing. I pulled the cases off of one and took a picture of the tag so we could look into ordering them. We placed an order...just haven't received it yet.

The tag says: New Generation | A new generation of fiber technology by Harbor Linen

cmb048 said:
The pillows were amazing. I pulled the cases off of one and took a picture of the tag so we could look into ordering them. We placed an order...just haven't received it yet.

The tag says: New Generation | A new generation of fiber technology by Harbor Linen

Omg they were amazing. The whole bed set was

LOL! Too bad you couldn't just steal them from the stateroom and have them charge you for the pillows! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!