How do I get the best deal?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I'm thinking of booking a surprise trip for dd and her boyfriend as she finishes her A' Levels tomorrow. I've got some online quotes (from the Disneyland Paris official site) which seem pretty steep - we're in 'middle' season at the moment it seems, and just about to enter 'high'. Either way, the prices aren't hugely different. It will have to be onsite and we will need transport by Eurostar.

Any tips?

No particular tips I'm afraid Deb. If you want to book an on-site hotel there is not much discounting to be had, especially during the summer months. The only way we've been able to get the cost down is to use Airmiles for our Eurostar tickets, join the Shareholders' Club to get discounts and buy annual passes to bring down the cost of multiple trips duringt he same year. When we used to book packages to DLP I found that the official UK booking office was competitive with the other operators, sometimes being a little cheaper and sometimes a little more expensive.

DLP is running a 'free night' promotion at some on-site hotels for selected dates during the summer. Info on this can be found on the official website.

Regards

Rob

What's always worth trying is moving the date forward or backwards by one day. Sometimes arriving say on a Friday or a Sunday can be a fair bit cheaper than a Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter