• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I get my password?

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
Okay, So I graduated from college and my Disney account online was for my school email which I no longer have access to and I can't remember my password for my account for the life of me. So when I go to log-in it says that it is going to send my password to my email which of course I don't have access to. Does anyone know how I can get my password or change my email? I would just sign up again with my new email but I am afraid that I won't get any of the pin codes or anything because it won't have my history of using them and stuff like that.

Can anyone please help me out? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Maybe you could set up a new account with your new e-mail?

My advice would be to fill in the contact form at: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/contact/

Set your subject to "Disneyworld.com Registration and Log In Questions" from the dropdown menu.

Then explain the issue in the 'Your Questions' section. Include the old email address the account is registered to. You'll probably find that you'll need to verify your account in some way to prove you are the same person (e.g. date of birth, address etc - assuming you put these details in when you initially registered the account)

Hopefully they'll be able to help you :thumbsup2

Gav.

PS - This assumes it's the Disneyworld site you're trying to access (rather than disney.com) but I'm sure there must be a similar page for disney.com
Perhaps it logs you in to the same domain for both anyway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter