How do I get a HRH Entertainment rate

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
Any help you can offer would be great. Found a AAA rate of 165 but would like lower if possible. Going in Oct. Am I too late?

Yes, you may be too late but what you do is call them and ask if they have the Entertainment rate for the time you are going. Then if they do, when you arrive, you need to show them your Entertainment Book card. So you'll have to buy an Entertainment Book before your trip.

I book Nov/Dec trip back in March and they were available at $117 standard room and I don't even have my card/book yet. I'm going to buy the 2002 book when it comes out in September.

Good luck.

I guess I feel kinda stupid. I figured it out when I called them last night and asked them but thanks for responding. Actually though I do need to know where to get the entertainment book if I can get the rate? I'm afraid they are sold out for this trip but there's always next time!

There are a few ways to get the book. Their website at www.entertainment.com is a good place to buy it except you'll have to pay shipping. They all expire November 30. Then they will come out with 2002 around September.

Also, my daughter's school sells them to raise money. I've also heard that you can get them at bookstores and also at AAA if you belong but I'm not sure about that. Some people, like my sister, can get them at her work.

Good luck!

You also automatically have one if you have a Disney Club card. You just show the back of your card.

Yes, that's true, except it won't be accepted at the HRH.

Call them and they'll tell you they do have Entertainment Book discounts, when available, but they do not accept the Disney Club card as a Entertainment card at the 2 Universal Hotels.

I am VERY greatful for this tidbit of information. So, when you go onto the Entertainment website, via your Disneyclub account, and Hard Rock and Portofino both come up as hotels honoring this card, it isn't true?

Isn't that false advertising or something?

Where and how, and how much is it going to cost me to get an entertainmet card that will work?

Thanks!
Lauren

I don't know how long ago you checked the Entertainment website, via Disney Club, but I believe they've finally pulled those hotels.

I just tried and nothing would come up for me in Orlando, but I could be doing something wrong. When I plugged in Boston, MA, I had a huge list.

I know how you feel, though. They mislead un in thinking we've got the Entertainment Card, but there are limits on it unlike the "real" Entertainment Card. Not really fair.:confused:

I just checked again this morning, and there is 0 for Orlando now. I had first checked when we were planning our June trip. I just assumed, stupidly I might add, that it was still honored at those 2 resorts. I guess I will have to buy the book. No biggie, still saving a lot of money. I am just thankful to all of you for the information!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter