• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Do I Get A Countdown???

Ella1

<font color=blue>Thinks DL is the best park<br><fo
As we have just booked our 3rd visit to Disneyland today, I want a countdown. How do I get one?
Love Ella

Hi Mel,
I've done my countdown, but can't seem to be able to copy and paste it, it's just not coming up!!!
Love Ella

well managed a link, but no countdown!!!...lol.
Love Ella

well managed a link, but no countdown!!!...lol.
Love Ella

You can use TickerFactory.com (for the more fun ones - picturey ones) like Funbobbi stated or you can use v50.net and get a plain one like mine.

Simply follow the directions you get on the website then copy your code and place it between IMG tags. NOT URL tags.

Give it a go... should work! ;)

I Did it!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Thanks for your help.
Love Ella

NP. Well done you!!! :cheer2: And damn you for having less time until you head for SoCal!!! :mad:

:rotfl:

simba_one said:
You can use TickerFactory.com (for the more fun ones - picturey ones) like Funbobbi stated or you can use v50.net and get a plain one like mine.

Simply follow the directions you get on the website then copy your code and place it between IMG tags. NOT URL tags.

Give it a go... should work! ;)

I understand I am technically challenged, what does this mean?

Abby,

If you are using tickerfactory.com, cut everything from the box that says bbCode and paste into your messages on these boards. I hope this helps!!

Mel

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Disneyland August 1989
Disneyland July 1994
Disneyworld April 1997
Disneyland May 2001
Disneyland December 2005

abby said:
I understand I am technically challenged, what does this mean?
:teeth:

Go to tickrfactory.com then make your countdown... when you get to the final page where you copy your code, copy EVERYTHING in the box that says bbCode. Then paste that (don't change anything else it won't work) into your signature space.

The code should look something like this...

[ img ]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10708;95/st/2006012http7/e/Disneyland/dt/-3/k/2a3e/event.png [ /img ]
[ /url ]

WITHOUT the spaces between the tags.

If all else fails, tell me what you want it to count down to and the dates and your timezone and I'll make one for you and send you the code.

Good luck. ;)

I finally got it to work, thanks all for the help, I'm a bit technically challenged.

abby said:
I finally got it to work, thanks all for the help, I'm a bit technically challenged.
:rotfl: You got there in the end. :) One month until Disneyland?! :guilty: for me (times that by seven and you're there - lol) but :banana: :banana: for you!!!!!!!

Have a great trip!!!! :goodvibes ;)

abby said:
I think I am more excited then my dd who is 5.
:banana: :rotfl:
:rotfl2: Always the way. Lol. I don't know whether you've seen it but over here in the UK we have a WDW commercial that has kids awake in the middle of the night saying they can't sleep because they're too excited [they're heading off on holiday to WDW the following day]. The Mum comes in and says back to bed and then goes back to her room and asks her husband if he's asleep and he says no, because he's too excited!! :rotfl:

Always makes me laugh. Every adult I know is like that. There's just something about Disney... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter