How do I find out...???

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
First...THANK YOU for bringing this site back!!!!

OK...question...How do I find out if "my" soldier is "home"? I was writing and sending pkgs to three soldiers. I received a notice to not send anything else. Then I heard they were extending their times (tour duties???). What should I do? I haven't heard from the soldiers themselves, but I also don't want them to think I have just forgotten about them.

If you know the base they were stationed at in the US you can call the base locator and ask for them-if they have returned the locator can tell you. Or contact the organization that put you in touch with them and ask.

Chances are pretty good the base locator won't know their status, and even if they do, they are not allowed to release info to anyone but the next of kin and that is only in person or through the Red Cross. I would contact the program that provided you with thier information in the first place.

Possibly, you could also send a letter and see if it gets forwarded to them in whatever loaction they are in.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter