How do I buy artist choice pins?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
Hi everyone!

We are going on the January 5th cruise and I just read that there will be an artist choice pin released while we are on the cruise. Being pin nuts that we are, we are very excited since we never seem to be anywhere near the place where low LE pins are released! But, there are only 375 of these on the whole ship!

For those of you who have bought pins on the Magic, where and how do you do it? Do you have to get on line the second you board? Do you have to forgo your Palo reservations for pins? (i'm mostly kidding on this one!!!)

Any help would be appreciated!

Lisa

They were available for sale at some special pin trading place (check your Navigator) on the first and last night of the cruise. I had no problem at all picking up a couple for some pin trading friends. You'll be able to get them. :)

I also had no problem picking up a LE pin when I was on the Magic in July. Usually pin trading is in the Atrium Lobby in the evenings and the LE pins are only for sale first and last nights of the cruise.

As Michelle said...check your Navigator for exact times and places.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!