How do all the Families with Toddlers get from Paris to DLP?

REL1203

DIS Veteran
My wife, myself and our just turned 3 year old daughter are doing 6 days in Paris, and then 4 nights in DLP area (Hotel choice is still TBD), but are struggling to figure out the best way to get form our Apartment in Paris to whichever hotel we choose. taking 2 large Suitcases, a stroller, carryons, and an active toddler on the train with a few stops to get to the RERA line seems extremely nerve-racking. I would consider renting a car, but I don't think I will have time to get my US License translated to French before we leave (We are currently Military/US Govt Employee's posted overseas), so I am not sure if they would rent a car to me with a US license (that expires in 9 months). What do most of you family DLP-goers do to get there?

Thanks

Your best option is to book a shuttle service to take you - Eezy Shuttle comes very well recommended. You can find the number in the Useful info sticky at the top of the page under the section on travelling by air. - Most people use the shuttles to get from the airport to DLP but they will do transfers from hotels in Paris as well.
Do not even consider driving in central Paris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter