How do ADRs work?

stefani_

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this seems a simple question :confused: but do we just arrive at the restaurant before our ADR, and give them the name we booked the ADR with? Is that all they need? I did not associate any of my ADRs with our resort reservation.

Yes, that's it. For pre-opening ADRs in the parks, you should have your ADR confirmation number with you in case they ask for it. It's a pretty good idea to have your ADR confirmation numbers with you for all your ADRs in case they've lost the reservation. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

OK, thanks :)

Regarding dinners that end after park closing, would this be a great time to take some unobstructed photos? Will the park still be lit up (especially the main feature of the parks)? For example, the Palace in MK or the Tree of Life in AK? (What is the "magician's hat" in DHS called? Is there a name for it? :confused3)

OK, thanks :)

Regarding dinners that end after park closing, would this be a great time to take some unobstructed photos? Will the park still be lit up (especially the main feature of the parks)? For example, the Palace in MK or the Tree of Life in AK? (What is the "magician's hat" in DHS called? Is there a name for it? :confused3)

Yes, they should be lit up. I don't know how uncrowded it will be though. The shops stay open after the parks close so people will be there shopping.

Yes, they should be lit up. I don't know how uncrowded it will be though. The shops stay open after the parks close so people will be there shopping.

Oh, we're allowed to stay in the park after closing to shop? I didn't know that.. How long do they usually stay open for?

Unless there is a hard ticket event, the parks gift shops and some food places are still open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter