How difficult to get a Minnie Van?

Is it clear (if you are departing from a park or DS) where you are supposed to meet your MV? Also, where would you meet an Uber? Thanks!

I met an Uber at the front of Pop Century. Waited less than 5 minutes for it (we had called an Uber XL as we had luggage and a wheelchair). Cost was like $7 to get to AKL IIRC.

No way would I wait 20 minutes for a Minnie Van, when there are almost always an Uber within 5 minutes of any resort. I plan on using them for my next 2 trips more, and skip waiting for a bus.

We used the MV service extensively this week, as we needed 2 car seats. Only once did we have a long wait (20 minutes) to get a driver assigned to us, and that was at nighttime at Disney Springs. The driver was there in 10 minutes or less every time.

Just making sure this is true. The MV service drops you off at the bus stops at each of the four parks?

Thanks Howard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!