How difficult is it to...

You need to do it first thing right on the 11 month window. It is fall frenzy and studios at BWV and BCV are prime bookings. My BWV standard studios go within a second of the 11 month window. The pool/garden view last a while. But not that long. I assume BCV studios is same. Maybe lasts a couple weeks or months but tight if waiting until 7 months. I was able to get a studio at BCV for Xmas week once...at 7 months out. It did last that long as I was watching to switch my OKW resie to BCV. It was gone the day of 7 months though. Heck, maybe I took the last one. This was for Xmas 2018 so not too long ago.

Thanks! Well, my kids are grown and have significant others now, and a two bedroom is just not that comfortable for 6 adults!

What I would do is attempt to book a few days earlier than you want for the first one. Then do the 2nd one the next day and the 3rd on the exact 11 month window.

Once you have all 3, then just go in and change the start date of the first 2 to the actual check in.

Because you have to do one at a time, you could lose out trying to do them all in one morning.

Also, when booking, only put in lead guest. Don’t worry about others. You can go back and modify to add all the guests later. It just saves time to ensure you get it booked!

I hope you get them.
I understand about everyone wanting privacy. However, I think I would book one two bedroom and a studio so there could be a gathering place.

I hope you get them.
I understand about everyone wanting privacy. However, I think I would book one two bedroom and a studio so there could be a gathering place.
And the couple in the studio part of the 2BR can lock it off and use it as a separate studio. Does BCV have lock-offs?

I hope you get them.
Yes, that is my other option and I am leaning that direction. But it's almost impossible to get everyone to arrive and depart on the same day! I've never booked multiple rooms at one time before so I wanted some feedback. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter