How did your kids like it?

awatt

<font color=CC66CC>My pontoon boat is like a float
Would love to hear from anyone who has done ABD how the kids liked it. Thinking about going to Italy this summer with our 8 and 10 year old girls.

We (me - 67 yr old grandma, daughter age 42, and granddaughter age 9) took the Paris/London tour this past summer. First of all granddaughter is quite shy when it comes to meeting new kids - yet the first nite, she latched on to another girl and her brother from Illinois and they were inseparable for the entire week!!
The seamless transition of kids back to family groups and also time with JUST the other kids, seemed to make for a real comfort level for her (and us!!) All in all it was a super trip and we each got to enjoy and relax in our own way.

I'm interested in hearing more about kids on the tours too. My DW and I are early planners and already thinking about 2008 trips for our 10th anniversary. We're thinking either an ABD tour or Disneyland and Southern California for the first time. Our DD will be 6 then though so we want to make it fun for her too.

We did "Quest For The West" Wyoming when the kids were 8 and 10. It was fabulous! They were able to participate in everything, including white water rafting, hiking and horseback riding. The best part was that they made friends with other children on the trip and keep in touch.
We are very interested in doing Italy with them, but have decided to wait a few years untill they are old enough to really appreciate it a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter