how did you choose your username for the dis?

Its the mascot of our local college. Google it!

I only wished I'd capitalized it....there's a difference between shocker and Shocker.

How did you get the pic above your username?

I went into my profile with my phone (just to the right of 'DIS boards' at the top of the page, click on that circle, then click on your screen name) & found a place to click and change my profile pic, I went into my gallery on my phone & found a holiday pic of the castle dripping in jewels, voilà.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Quite simply, my name.
If I wanted a directly Disney related name it would have been "wherehasallmymoneygone" or"enoughwiththeupcharges"
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last edited:

Quite simply, my name.
If I wanted a directly Disney related name it would have been "wherehasallmymoneygone" or"enoughwiththeupcharges"
:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Waiting for Disney to invent that last ride, the one that grabs Dad (or whoever has THE wallet) by the ankles and shakes until the last nickel drops...

my disboard name isn't too creative, jealous of the folks who could be witty and topical

It’s my favorite quote by a funny character in an excellent Disney movie...
(Mushu/Mulan)

I used this on a message board years and years ago and it just stuck

I was listening to the Blues travelers ...and well...It just seemed to work....I added on the 2008 b/c that is the year we bought into DVC and just "DisneyTravelers" was taken...

Well, we were a military family, my husband just retired in April after 27 years. We lived in 18 houses in 5 states over the past 24 years, so hence, Nomad because we moved so much and 70 for the year I was born.

My first trip to Disney !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!