how did you choose your username for the dis?

This is a User ID that I use on other message boards, so it was a no brainer.

It keeps things easier.

Mine is after a dalmatian puppy I had (years ago) that passed away. His name was Pepper. The W is for my last name. The 23 was random haha. I have also been known to use W7Scraps after my current doggie on other boards. :goodvibes

awww. sorry to hear about the dog, bet it was cute. mine is for sure. yeah, i use numbers sometimes, but most of the times it's things relating to what i am signing up for, so i can remember it

I picked this one because my Favorite character is Goofy and I sometimes do act a little Goofy.

This is a great question! I see so many usernames and I'm just like "huh?".

My choice is rather dull and boring. I wanted to use the word Magic and all my usernames have Kitty in them. Pretty easy.

I wanted to come up with something clever and definitely Disney-ish, but I just couldn't do it quick enough when I signed up, so I use the name I use on other boards, ThreeAngels, and it's for my 3 wonderful children.:love:

How did I choose?

Not very well, I'm afraid!

My name is too boring. My initials- how original!

I wish I'd chosen something to reflect my favorite ride, like "Briar Patch Mom", or "Zippedy-do-girl".

But, I'd have to start my post count over.

Oh, well, your names are good!

Great thread...

Mine is for my love of Cirque Du Soleil, the traveling shows have a VIP tent that is called Tapis Rouge, so I choose CDSTapisRouge... Cirque Du Soleil Tapis Rouge.

Quite easy actually...

I'm an Aussie and wanted something that is Australian. Sooo I chose Nutsy.. see my avatar. She is a Koala in a childrens cartoon show called Blinky Bill

My mom has always called me Taysa since I was a baby. It's somewhat unique so that's where I came up with it. My middle name is Lynn. :)

Purely functional out of frustration. It seems that every name I tried to use was already taken. So, by default, I went with my initials.

Mollygirl was a Boston Terrier I had growing up. She was such a great dog! I was so sad to see her cross the Rainbow Bridge 2 years ago at the age of 12. So I chose her name to remind me of her everytime I log into the Dis. :love:
13 is my favorite number (DH and I were both born on the 13th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!