how did you choose your username for the dis?

alan68

Is there an October 2028 group yet?
After my kid - Jaqualynn.
That is when I claim her as mine, now that she's a teenager.
My Jacqueline is 11 and about to start 6th grade. When she was a baby, I considered submitting movie reviews to a show on Reelz channel called The Movie Mob. My screen name would have been Jacsdaddy. I guess it never happened because I was staying at home with her and rarely got to go to movies. Oh well.

MakiraMarlena

It's a big black fish to you
it is a line from the Adventurers Club. It's the fish that club icthyologist Otis T. Wren spent his lifetime trying to catch.

• puffkins

Mouseketeer
    Puffkins were a small plush toy line from the late 90s-early 00s. They are scattered around the house and almost equal the number of mice we have.

(Mickey and Minnie are the mice)

babyruth

for the first time in forever
    I used my AIM screen name back in the day 😱 darn I might be getting old lol

• DiscoRaptor

Earning My Ears
    I wanted something fun and was struggling to choose just one Disney reference. Decided I was overthinking it, and went playful and random.

Darthkitty

Behold the Power of the Cuteside
    Mine is actually an inside joke between my children and I. It came about while hosting a SW movie marathons. It is a reference to both Darth vadar and hello kitty. In order to be a functioning sith you have to be secure in your status with the dark side and no better way than to also embrace your love of kawaii.

• Anchored

Mouseketeer
    I was married to a man in the navy when I joined (even though we’ve divorced 3 years ago) and I’m obsessed with the little mermaid and all things nautical so Anchored was it. I should change it one day.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates