how did you choose your username for the dis?

Mine is a user name that I've had for years elsewhere - and it's basically just a shortened form of my real name, that unfortunately was taken on the other site, so I added the 1 to it to differentiate me from that other Christopher. :)

Mine is the plates on my car. When I sent in for personalized plates all the GOOFY series was taken, so I added a second G - GGOOFY1 :cloud9: Goofy rules!!!

I went to Disneyworld for the first time when I was four or five and my best memory from this trip was riding the Teacups. It was my favorite ride. I remember riding it in my little Mickey Mouse ears and not being able to lift my head off the side of the teacup because it was spinning so fast. I loved it anyway- go figure. So I decided my Dis name had to be Teacup Princess.

Disney is the only place I've ever been other than home that feels like home. Not sure I'm making sense. When I go to other places, I feel like I'm on vacation. When I go to Disney, I feel like I'm coming home. I often find myself "homesick" for Disney. Anything can trigger it: a smell, a memory, a Disney joke my husband and I share, and I find myself wishing I was at Disney World.

I am a band mom! :cutie:

Our traveling schedule is centered around all the band trips we take and band practice schedules... DS15 (almost 16! :scared: ) marches in high school band and DS13 will be first year marcher next fall. Our band travels to a lot and practices during summertime a LOT. :cool2:

Let me play, Let me play!

My user name......... well, this is the DIS, I am a BIG FAN of the DIS, (well mostly I just lurk, but I'm here in the shadows all the time) and I am DAD to DD6 and DS4 both big fans of Disney who can't wait for MNSSHP Oct 27 to Nov 3. Dis Fan Dad :cool2:

Well, since this zombie thread has been resurrected and I am sitting here at 4:30 being a zombie, my username is one I have used since my 2nd child was born. Nothing to do with Disney & everything to do with being a doula for a short time. ...And at this point I fell asleep typing, LOL! Anyway, It's been my username everywhere online since then!

Lisa Z

The dos was the first Disney message board I joined many years ago. The haunted mansion is my favorite attraction. Now I need to head upstairs to work in my haunted mansion room (my office)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!