How Did I Miss the Marathon Weekend Magic Bands?

mr incredibleS1

Mouseketeer
As I was scrolling through the runDisney site, I saw the Marathon Weekend Magic Bands. I'm pretty tempted to get one, but how did I miss them? Anyone else going to get one?

I won't be there for Marathon or Star Wars, but I've got my Princess one ordered already. I don't know if you'll be able to get one at this point - the Princess ones sold fast, I think they were gone inside half an hour - but if you can, I'd go for it! They look cool, and they're pretty unique.

I'm in the club... are they mailing them out or will I get it at packet pickup?!?!?

When they first announced them, I wasn't able to see them on the site, but they fixed the issue a few weeks later and I was able to grab one. I assumed we'd pick it up with other preordered stuff at the expo. Any one know if W&D folks got theirs early? That might indicate what they plan for MW.

Are the magic bands in the "buy products" section? I have looked a few times for Star Wars and have not seen anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!