How did Belle end up with a very pretty bedroom in the castle in Beauty And The Beast?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have always admired the looks of Disney Princess castle rooms and one that I have been curious to know about is how Belle has a very pretty bedroom in Beauty And The Beast? When I have seen Beauty And The Beast I noticed that Belle's bed is a canopy bed with roses around the silk bed canopy and I thought it looked very lovely and also Belle's bedroom window curtains are also made of silk too and seem to match the bed canopy. And I noticed that Belle's bed has lots of silk round pillows and two regular pillows and I want to know if those are actually pillows for decoration or does Belle actually sleep on them? I also like the little fireplace in her room because it makes the room pretty and fancy. How did they come up with such a pretty bedroom for Belle in the castle in Beauty And The Beast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter