How crowded in August?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
We’re planning a trip for August 2020 and I’m just wondering how crowded it will be? We’re planning on going on Friday and Monday (touring Paris in between). I’ve been looking at wait times this week and the weekdays were a lot less crowded than today (Saturday), but weekdays are probably pretty crowded in August right? How long are the wait times? We will definitely take advantage of single rider and Fastpass. We’re pretty much interested in all the popular rides.

Third or fourth week of August are the slowest of the summer as the southern states have all returned to school. The northeast tends to return after Labor Day, so while it isn't dead, it is definitely less busy. Honestly, there is no longer a slow season at WDW. It's going to be busy anytime. Fastpasses, single rider lines and patience are all you really need.

Third or fourth week of August are the slowest of the summer as the southern states have all returned to school. The northeast tends to return after Labor Day, so while it isn't dead, it is definitely less busy. Honestly, there is no longer a slow season at WDW. It's going to be busy anytime. Fastpasses, single rider lines and patience are all you really need.

Did you see which board you are on? ;) this is the Disneyland Paris board. Although your last advice is always good for the summer holidays, regardless of which Disney park.

@OP, you cannot compare waiting times from this week with August when most of Europe is on holiday. Schools in France start 1SEP19, so August will be busy. As you have the app already, I would suggest you check in August what the waiting times are, to get a feeling what it might be next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter