How crazy busy might it be July 1-3?

ddd928

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip for next weekend, staying onsite with Express Pass...will we be in for miserable crowds? i've been before but other 2 haven't, all adults.

Planning a trip for next weekend, staying onsite with Express Pass...will we be in for miserable crowds? i've been before but other 2 haven't, all adults.
Very crowded since a lot of people are taking off Monday 7/3 and making it a long weekend. But with your EP you shouldn't have too much of a problem...just the heat and humidity.

It will be very busy and it is good that you have EP. The EP lines can exceed 30 mins during that time of year.

We went over July 4th last year and the crowds didn't really seem bad. Definitely try to make it to park opening and take advantage of EP if you can. We had EP and the only truly long wait we had was about 40 minutes for the Simpsons ride.

And if you can stand a long day, the HP sections really cleared out in the last hour of the evening. It was a very nice time to be in the park.

I'm about to find out right along with you! I don't think it will be much more crowded than when we've been in June, and with EP, I'm just not worried about it. Then again, we'll also be there for a week, so that makes it a little easier.

We'll be there as well! We plan on taking advantage of EE, leaving around lunchtime for an afternoon pool break, and then returning in the evening to continue where we left off earlier in the day. I've already decided that I'm not going to stress about the crowds or the heat, and try to maintain the "go-with-the-flow" mentality as best as I can. Then again, I also have 6 days to get it all done, so that definitely helps. ;)

I will also be there on July 3. Maybe so many of us there is not a good sign! I figure it will be hot and crowded. I'll be playing tour guide for some friends who haven't been so we'll be doing what they want. (They will have both express passes and disability passes). They only have one day so there will be no mid-day break for us.

count me in as being there from July 1-7 first time staying onsite no Ep for us as pp said trying to just go with flow getting out early and going back in the evening

Yesterday and today, I occasionally checked in on the app for ride times, and only a few bad (Minions, Skull Island, Hulk). I started following Universal Orlando on twitter where each day, Volcano Bay hit capacity mid-day; so hoping the same happens for us next weekend (not water park this trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter