How Crazy At Christmas?

Plan for it to be extremely busy like yo uhave before. Anything less is a bonus.
OTOH, park hours are longer and all rides are running at max capacity.

Loved reading through this thread! We are summer Disney goers usually but about to experience our first Christmas! Will arrive evening of 12/21 so our park days are 12/2212/26. We are doing Christmas party on 12/22 I’m so excited to see all the holiday lights and special activities!

We went last year from 12/26-12/31 and had an absolutely blast. Yes, it will be insanely busy. But we did pretty much everything we wanted to do multiple times. The longest line we waited in was 50 minutes for Pirates of the Caribbean. We didn’t ride Space, Peter Pan, Slinky Dog or Alien Swirling Saucers due to constant lines of 90+ minutes. We always kept our eyes on MDE and would go attractions with manageable waits. My advice is to pre-plan your absolute must-dos and do those in the morning. And most importantly, have fun!

Avoid MK Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas is magical at Disney World. I'll be there 12/14-12/22 this year. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter