How can you tell if your itinerary has a Pirate Night?

aggiecruisers

Dessert FIRST!!!!
So we have two cruises for 2019. 5 Night from San Diego in March and EBPC in November. Neither of the listed itineraries show a Pirate Night. Anyone know how I can find out?

So we have two cruises for 2019. 5 Night from San Diego in March and EBPC in November. Neither of the listed itineraries show a Pirate Night. Anyone know how I can find out?
Typically both those cruises will have a pirate night. The only way to know for sure won't be until much nearer the cruise dates. When your activities booking windows open, Pirate night will be on the schedule there. As well as looking for which day has pirate make-overs in BBB (that only happens on pirate night).

When your activities booking windows open, Pirate night will be on the schedule there. As well as looking for which day has pirate make-overs in BBB (that only happens on pirate night).
It won't necessarily show on the schedule when your booking window opens. My wife and I are doing B2B cruises (Quebec-> NYC and NYC->Bermuda->NYC) leaving 9/27/18. Neither of those showed a pirate night when our booking window opened. They finally do show it. The first cruise is a 7-night cruise, so it should have a formal night, but nothing on the schedule shows that. I had my TA call just before our booking window opened to ask about these (as well as Halloween night) and DCL just told her that schedules had not been finalized yet.

@PrincessShmoo The cruise for the NYC -> Quebec itinerary, according to its FB group, is reporting the dates for formal night, Halloween activities, etc. So, you may want to check again.

They don't do pirates for the Northern Europe cruises either, they do Frozen instead. We had Pirates night in the Med.

I think Alaska is the only one that does not have Pirates.

The Alaskan cruise does not have a Pirate Night. They have a Frozen Night instead. My table mates were disappointed there wasn't a Pirate Night so we created one (on a non-theme night) when we ate in Parrot's Cay (now Tiana's). We wore bandannas and eye patches, and play Blackjack Sparrow before dinner. FYI: we wore paper crowns on Prince and Princess Night, and all blue with snowflake stickers (in addition to the glowing snowflake necklace DCL provides) on Frozen Night. We had a lot of creativity and fun during dinner that week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter