How can we change LF preference?

Caren90

DIS Veteran
When I signed up for Loews First I asked for the fruit, however after receiving it on our last trip I would like to try something else (cookies or wine) I tried finding a way on the website but to no avail. Does anybody have any idea how to switch?
Thanks, Caren

Hi Caren,

I have cookies and milk as my request but anytime I call and make a reservation they ask am I still happy with my choice or would I like something different. Give them a call at 1.800.LOEWS12 and make the change to what ever you like. Also at check in if you want something different you could just ask then too.

I have read a few posts where the fruit really isnt such a great choice. I havent had the wine (I'd love to but the kids say, NO) but have read its a nice bottle.

You can make your request at check in if you like. Also if you have more than one room you can choose different things for each room. The milk and cookies are awesome at PBH and I hear the wine is very good as well.

Thanks,
We do have two rooms booked, maybe we will try milk and cookies in one and wine in the other. I think I will call to have my preference changed though as they did not ask me at the time of the reservation.
Thanks for your help.
Caren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!