How busy will the parks be during early April 2018?

kickpuncher305

Earning My Ears
So my girlfriend's parents apparently have a bunch of points with Marriott that will expire if they are not used before the end of April 2018. The Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France, which is quite close to DLP, is on the list of possible locations we could go from April 10th to the 15th. However, I've seen a few sites say this will be insanely busy while other sites seeing moderate crowds. I looked up school holiday's and it said only one "zone" in France will be out but some of England appears to be spring break. Anyone have any experience travelling at this time? I've only been to Disneyland Paris once before and it wasn't too busy and would love to go again!

That's the last week of Easter break for UK schools so maybe busier then normal

Awesome, thank you both for your answers. Both those make sense, we ended up booking it but will go during the weekdays to make it a little less busy hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter