How Busy Now???

tazz

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I
Anyone just back or staying at any of the resorts now? We leave in 1 1/2 weeks and are staying at RPR for 2 nights, then HRH for 5 nights. Was wondering how busy the hotels in general, how busy are the pools, and how busy is the HRH Club lounge...also how's the offerings...am hoping maybe this will get better with less crowds (but not expecting from the reports I've read).

Thanks everyone!

Well, I just came back from the PBH and it was sold out, but it did not feel that way. It is a huge resort though. Most people that have stayed club level at HRH have reported that there is hardly any room for one to eat. I am sure you will have a good time, but you may have to take food to your room if you are not early.

We were at Hard Rock on 10-5 & 6. I found the pools to be fairly crowded, but plenty of lounge chairs available. We did Universal on Monday, and saw several lines for rides, though with FOTL it wasn't an issue. At check-in, the clerk mentioned that it had been dead the week before, but the crowds seem to be picking up.

Since you are staying on site, lines will not be an issue for you as far as the parks go. We went in July and the parks were alot more crowded than they were on this trip, and FOTL was all worth it!!!!

Thanks for all the replies...can't wait to get there and try FOTL. Was wondering how the crowds at the pools were since we got a cabana 2 days....would hate to get there and find out we spent the extra $ and really didn't need to. This is our first trip ever to US and we're really getting excited!

IMO, you will always find seats to rest in, but having a cabana is worth it. It provides, shade, privacy and you feel VIP. The servers will come to you and bring your food, drinks, etc. Worthwhile investment if you ask me....;)

Thanks for the info Mike! Can't wait, we'll be there Tuesday evening!

One more question, anyone know what time it gets dark? Here on the pacific coast its still light out til 6:30-7 for another couple of weeks.

Same here, but not sure if you know...IOA is closing at 5 lately and The Studios are closing at 7, so in the evening, when it's dark Citywalk is very nice looking with all the lights and entertainment, etc.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter