How bad is a garden rom at CR?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
I am really thinking about CR for next year and am wondering if the garden wing rooms are really that "bad". How far awalk is it to the monorail? How are the pools? The theming of CR really never turned me on but some of the rates on the garden wing rooms are intriguing. Any opinions?

They are a few minutes walk to the monorail (out of the wing, into the tower, up to the 4th floor, then up to the monorail platform). They are right beside the pool, lake, and marina. :)

We've stayed in the Garden Wings twice, although several years ago. We loved the rooms, and liked being close to the beach and the pool. We didn't find the walk to the lobby or the monorail bad at all.

On a recent visit, we asked to see a tower room, and we were less than impressed. Also there was the noise from the lobby that we noticed. While the view may be better in the tower, personally, I'd stick with the Garden Wings.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The wings aren't highly "themed", but I believe they are the best value on property. We had an excellent AP rate at Christmas ($139). The wings are close to everything outside, actually closer to the pool than the tower rooms. I'm pretty sure the walk to the food and fun center (for mug refills) is shorter from the north wing than any tower room. The rooms are all large.
I'm sure the view from the tower is great, but for the price, the wings are where I'd stay.

We loved the CR but had never stayed there because we couldn't afford a tower room and thought the wing rooms were too far.

In June 2000, we got a great AP rate and decided to stay in the Garden Wing.

I was GREAT! The room was very large. The bathroom is roomy--a separate area for the potty.

We loved the theming. We were in the North Garden Wing. It was a very short walk to the pool and the food court. It was so close I would let my DS7 go by himself to get refills.

We would walk to MK--only about a 10-15 minute walk.

We had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter