• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in May?

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
Hi all,

I have a convention in May and wondering how the crowds are during that time of year?

My plan was DL on Thursday and Friday and DCA on Saturday morning/afternoon. Then hop over to DL Saturday night for the 50th anniversary tour and fireworks.

Opinions, please! :goodvibes

I dont think the crowds should be that bad especially since schools don't get out until June. Thursday will probably be okay and then you will see the crowds creep up Friday and Saturday. Unless you are going the last weekend in May with Memorial day weekend then it will probably be packed. Although the 50th seems to be screwing up everyones crowd perdictions anywayse.

I'll say. I was reading a post about BOTH of the 2 parks closing to capacity on Saturday December 9th!!!! That is supposed to be a slower time of year???!!!!
So on the 50th weekends, NOTHING would suprise me now! Just do not leave the park once you get in on Saturday, just in case! :goodvibes

I was afraid of that. I am going the weekend BEFORE Memorial weekend. I hate crowds.

P.S. I live about a mile from Bon Jovi here in Middletown, NJ. Nice house- well, on the outside. Haven't had the "honor" to go inside!

Saw something on the net about Bon Jovi's plane ran off the runway in Canada?

Jack pirate:

blackjackdelta said:
Saw something on the net about Bon Jovi's plane ran off the runway in Canada?

Jack pirate:

Yes their plane slid off the runway earlier this morning but everyone is okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter