How Are Saturday Nights at Magic Kingdom?

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
Some of the guide books recommend staying away from MK on Saturdays, regardless of the time of year. However, this year our schedule may have to include a Saturday night. It would be the 5th of July.

I wonder if it would be all that bad, since most people flock to MK on the 4th of July, so maybe they'd pick another park for the next day? I'm trying to get the most out of the hours that are posted (I called CRO for early July hours). If I wait until Sunday, the park is only open until 9pm! Again though, that could change, but who knows!

Any ideas???
hello.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

We have done Saturday mornings early and then back in the evening to catch the parade and it hasn't been too bad. Do it if that is the only evening you can catch the parade and fireworks, otherwise stay away! Saturday is always a zoo at MK.

In a word.... crowded! But if it's the only night for Spectro, brave the crowds and go. We did last year and with fast pass it was doable!

we just got back and hit three parks on a saturday, ending at MK. They were all packed. I certainly couldnt tell the difference.

Go have fun, dont sweat it.

Originally posted by stacy6552
we just got back and hit three parks on a saturday, ending at MK. They were all packed. I certainly couldnt tell the difference.

Go have fun, dont sweat it.

I guess you get both locals and distance visitors on Saturdays, depending on the time of the year! I wonder if the locals stay away on the weekends more in the summer?
life.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter