How are our final (for now) ADRs?

bangzoom6877

DIS Veteran
After much thought and crunching numbers, DH and I decided that I will upgrade my ticket to an annual pass and purchase the Tables in Wonderland card. The reason we decided this is because we want more TS restaurants, and the basic DDP gives us more CS and snacks than we need. The deluxe plan was way too much food for us. With the TIW card, we save 20% at the TS restaurants we want to go to, including any alcohol we may decide to get. We will probably spend just about the same amount as we would have buying the basic DDP plus all the extra TS we wanted to do, and definitely less than if we got the deluxe dining plan. Here are our planned ADRs:

Day 1 (arrival): dinner at Chef Mickey's
Day 2 (DHS): lunch at Sci-Fi; dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Day 3 (MK): dinner at CRT
Day 4 (Epcot): lunch at Akershus
Day 5 (no theme park): breakfast at 1900 Park Fare; dinner at Cape May Cafe
Day 6 (Epcot): lunch at San Angel Inn; dinner at Le Cellier
Day 7 (DHS): lunch at 50s Prime Time; dinner at Captain's Grille
Day 8 (no theme park): dinner at Kona Cafe (we will probably go to lunch at Beaches and Cream but they don't take ADRs)
Day 9 (MK): lunch at Plaza Restaurant; dinner at Crystal Palace
Day 10 (Epcot): lunch at Les Chefs de France; dinner at Biergarten
Day 11 (check-out): breakfast at Cape May Cafe

For the missing meals, we would grab something quick at a CS, or a quick snack or something. For most breakfasts we will be eating in the villa (staying at Boardwalk Villas).

So what do you think of my ADRs? On this trip, it will be me, DH, and our 2 boys (ages 3 and 5). For the first 4 nights, my parents, sister, her fiance and her 2 daughters (ages 6 and 9) will be joining us. On days we have lunch and dinner ADRs, lunches are scheduled for Noon and dinners are between 5:30 and 6PM.

They look great, my only thought is that even though you spread out your lunch and dinner ADRs, I won't do 2 of them on the same day anymore. It's just too much food for us. But you seem to have them timed out ok.

They look great, my only thought is that even though you spread out your lunch and dinner ADRs, I won't do 2 of them on the same day anymore. It's just too much food for us. But you seem to have them timed out ok.

We thought it may be too much food too, but if we have something small (like a sandwich or an entree salad) at lunch, we will be fine for dinner. I remember CS portions being pretty large for lunch on our last trip, and we were still plenty hungry by dinner. And our lunches and dinners were spread out with about the same amount of time as I planned our lunch and dinner ADRs for this trip. I wouldn't schedule a buffet for both lunch and dinner, but an a la carte for at least one of them will work and not leave us feeling too stuffed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter