How about some breakfast CS and breakfast snack ideas!

that count as snacks on DDP

MK: Main Street Bakery
AK: Tusker House (also serve CS breakfast)
Epcot: FountainView Cafe
Studio: Starring Rolls Bakery

our fave breakfast "bargain" at wdw was the "big platter" at the resort food court... it had eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries and a biscuit... we bought a bagel out of pocket and were able to feed three of us off of it (ds got bagel/sausage, dd had eggs/biscuit and i ate the potatoes and bacon)... dh got his own breakfast ;)

3PRINCESSMOM said:
that count as snacks on DDP

MK: Main Street Bakery
AK: Tusker House (also serve CS breakfast)
Epcot: FountainView Cafe
Studio: Starring Rolls Bakery

Also Writers Stop at Disney Studios.

BC Marketplace has lots of bakery items and a great yogurt parfait that count as snack items.

It also serves egg dishes that count as CS. Egg and cheese or egg, cheese and sausage served on a croissant when we were there a couple of weeks ago. You can also get the parfait as CS. It is chock full of berries.

I hope more people chime in with ideas for counter service breakfast. I'm debating whether to do the plan next trip. We used it recently and it was fun but for us I think breakfast is the way to go for the CS credits.

Thanks for the ideas. I am staying at the BC villas so the BC marketplace will be very convenient on a few mornings. The "big platter" sounds great too. What resort were you staying at? Keep the information coming:) :wizard:

Second vote for MK Bakery and CS breakfast. :thumbsup2 When we went last December, you could have 2 baked items per CS credit plus your drink, which was actually HARD TO DO (can you say 'I'll have a giant cinnamon roll plus an apple charlotte, please'?) It was a good thing we were in our motorhome because we went home with 10 cinnamon rolls (5 CSs)! :rotfl2:

This time, DD and I are going to try the pastries in Epcot/France.

Bumping hoping for more ideas, as we are considering this if there is no AP discount. We have only ever eaten TS for breakfast, except for Kusafari Bakery at the Tusker House which is amazing. If you go there, their cinnamon bun & cherry danish are great!

I am very interested in this as well. DH and I aren't big into breakfast food, but we want to grab something to nibble on. We are on the dining plan. What places in each allow two baked items? Does POP allow it? I already know we will stop at the Main St. Bakery, but I need other ideas.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter