How about a Universal meet on 7/19? Possible RPH tour!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
It's never too early to set up another Universal meet!

I received my AP newsletter and there's a special AP event at the Royal Pacific Resort on 7/20 from 10 am to 4 pm and 7/21 from 12 noon to 4 pm. I thought that we could all meet at 10 am and do a tour. The tour goes through the lobby, a guest room, and the pool area. We also get free snacks and drinks! We can sign up for the free 2-night stay drawing.

The newsletter didn't say how many people I could bring, but I needed to RSVP by 7/5. After the tour, we can do a Mythos lunch and then hit the rides. I'll be staying at RPH from 7/19 to 7/21.

So who can make it? Please reply to this post and we'll sign you up! I don't think everyone in the party needs an AP, only the person in the reservation.

Let's get a response by 6/28.

Free snacks & drinks, huh? And without a time-share presentation?!
Gonna work on a plan, might be ready for some central florida sun by then.
Jim

Hey Barry, it is an ANNUAL PASSHOLDER event.

I bet you better have an AP to attend, unless you are now moonlighting as the Assistant Manager of RP these days

MIB and MsDis are going 7/21:p

:( We won't arrive until 7/20 that evening. It would have been nice to meet some DISers, oh well...have fun! Maybe I'll catch the next meet.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter