How About a Disneyfied Christmas?! - 11/19 - One Week to Go/I Need Your Help DISBoarders!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Trip Reports' started by mnmrmustard, Jun 26, 2017.

1. lwanthony

lwanthony Music Man

I know I shouldn't, but I can't help but keep an eye on the extended forecast for our week in California and it is looking perfect for us moss covered north westerners! So far no a chance of rain in sight and about 70 and sunny most days!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

-Lane

mnmrmustard likes this.
  2. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

I literally took a screen cap on my phone yesterday of Grants Pass and another one of Anaheim for the days we are there and showed them to my kids. Nothing like 30-40 degrees warmer and no rain forecasted! :smooth::cool1::thumbsup2

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Part 15 - One Week To Go!!!!

[​IMG]

Okay, this is going to be a short one as pretty much everything is done!

• Double Queen Suite room at Hotel with indoor pool/water slide next to airport with shuttle to airport SET!
    • Flights to LAX and back SET!
    • Transportation via 2 private cars to and from the Hotel SET!
    • Reservations for a Deluxe Queen room at Desert Palms Hotel and Suites including full breakfasts and rooftop viewing of the fireworks SET!
    • 5 Day Park Hopper passes for Sunday the 26th thru Thursday the 30th SET!
    • MaxPass for all 5 days SET!
    • Fantasmic! Dining Package at Blue Bayou and 1st showing of Fantasmic! front and center followed by 9:30pm fireworks viewing from there SET!
    • Plan for the Adult Beverage Walkabout on Thursday set for our 21yr old daughter ending with World of Color SET!
    • General idea on meals balancing getting the "goodies" and some more paleo-style meals in the parks SET!
    • Weather - 82/58 on Sunday, 80/57 on Monday, 78/54 on Tuesday, 67/47 on Wednesday, 80/48 on Thursday, and fly home on a 73 degree afternoon CHECKED!
    • Crowd levels are pretty cool - "Yup, its Packed" for Sunday as you would expect followed by 4 straight days of "Hey, its Allright" per isitpacked.com CHECKED!

As far as daily itineraries we're keeping things pretty relaxed, just knowing generally what park we will start with each day and letting MaxPass help guide us :thumbsup2

We are waning to do a DISMeet of some sort, which right now is looking like it will happen sometime on Wednesday the 29th - maybe late morning or early afternoon?

So now with all of that set I'm just watching all of the Disneyland Holiday YouTube vids and gearing up for Thanksgiving.

And I'm looking to you DISBoarders to throw out suggestions for what you think is cool to do and see in the parks during this magical time of year. We have done the holiday season at WDW but this is our first time experiencing it at DLR. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts, stories, and even those little things that you love about the season. Have a DisneyTastic Day! :goodvibes

Mike

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. lwanthony

lwanthony Music Man

We are doing WOC that night too!!! We will be enjoying the dessert party! Will you be fast passing it, or will you be at the party too?

mnmrmustard likes this.
  6. lwanthony

lwanthony Music Man

Also, even though our plans seem to be overlapping in several spots, I am not stocking you........ as far as you know....... :)

mnmrmustard likes this.
  7. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

We will be in the Blue Bayou reserved area up front and center, do you know where your area is in relation to it?

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

8. lwanthony

lwanthony Music Man

On Sunday we will be at the RBT reserved seating. So we will be on the terrace with a table and chairs for Fantasmic Sunday.

Then Thursday we are doing the dessert party for World Of Color!

-Lane

mnmrmustard likes this.
  9. Jaina

Jaina Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.

Looks awesome! You're going to have a great trip!

mnmrmustard likes this.
  10. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Oh, okay. So yes, we will be getting the regular Fastpasses for World of Color on Thursday :thumbsup2

Thank you - it is getting close! The whole family is getting excited and is having trouble sleeping :faint: :hyper: :laughing:

Jaina likes this.
  11. Jaina

Jaina Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.

I hope your trip has been wonderful!

12. lwanthony

lwanthony Music Man

Hey Mike! Hope you got home safe and sound from your trip! Sorry we missed each other!

We had a great time, and I kept my eye open for you and your family, but never saw you all.

Can't wait to enjoy your trip report and hear all about how your week went!

-Lane

13. Melanie415

Melanie415 Mouseketeer

Me too! We were there the same time.

14. RedHotMama

RedHotMama Mouseketeer

I loved your PTR! I especially enjoyed how thorough and detailed your plans were. And your maps!! Oh WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work! I've been thinking about what I want to do with the DLR one. :)
    I can't wait to hear about how your trip went! I hope it was "the one".

15. Steppesister

Steppesister DIS Veteran

Well, I missed your send off, and by now your back in the daily grind. I hope your trip was fantastic beyond all measure and the birthday celebration was fun and responsible. ;)