How about a 24 Hours Dance!

mgpan

Mouseketeer
As of now, 7:30 a.m. CST, we have 24 hours to go! The countdown began at 150 days and the first 125 or so were so slow...then they started to fly! Now to finish packing and then we're off! Anyone else want to join? Mind you this is not your grandparents slow dance, we're really moving here! :cool1: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I'm dancing along with you. Have a safe and magical trip.

Katholyn

These are my fears. Keeping fingers crossed for another magical trip. Hoping all goes well for all of you headed down soon! NativeTXN have a safe trip as well and hope the storms don't give you any problems. :banana:

We land at MCO tomorrow night at 11:00- I am dancing away right with you!!!!! Here is hoping for lots of :sunny: on our trips!!!!

:cheer2:

we are leaving tommarow at 9 in the morning ... MVMCP tommarow night ... just finished packing and loading it all in the car ... DD's ages 10 and 13 know NOTHING ... they will find their tickets on their breakfast plates tommarow ...

Dancing with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than 24 hrs. to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Keep up the tempo, here's hoping for some :sunny: too! Guess the 8 gazillion (yes it's word, my nephew says it) 89 cent ponchos we're taking is a good decision just in case. Friends say the resorts are gorgeous, take a look! :cool1:

TOTALLY JEALOUS BUT WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF FUN!!!! Think of me, sitting at home... while you having all the fun! HAVE TONS OF FUN! :goodvibes

I am going to wake up our girls in 30 min. and then off to the airport ...
Bronte

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter