Hover/Thread Preview on Chrome Not Working

kmb584

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else encountered this problem? For me, it started about 4 weeks ago, and when I hover over a thread title it no longer displays a thread preview.

Any information on how to get this feature working again? TIA.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? For me, it started about 4 weeks ago, and when I hover over a thread title it no longer displays a thread preview.

Any information on how to get this feature working again? TIA.
Still works for me.

EDITED TO ADD: Windows 7, Chrome

Last edited:
Still works for me.

Lucky! Mine still isn't working. I did a search on here and found the prior solution, but when I went into the /tools section on Chrome, it was still set on the setting that corrected the problem last time. Oh well, not the end of the world.

The hover over preview just stopped working for me in Firefox. It hasn't been working for me in either Chrome or Edge either. I really liked the feature, I sure wish I could figure out what is stopping it. Did you have any success?

Windows 10 running Chrome 58.0.3029.81, hover preview works for me.

Are you running an ad blocker? If so, try disabling it and see if it's still doing that.

Has anyone found a solution? I started having this problem on March 19 or 20, about 4 weeks after the OP. It happens on Firefox, Chrome and Edge. I'm running Windows 10.

Bumping this. I lost my hover ability this weekend. I've tried on firefox and internet explorer.

Have anyone who lost hovering before gotten it back?

It work fine on my computer at work, but not at home on Windows 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!