Housekeeping isn't what is use to be---dirty thong found in Beach Club Villa

OhioDVC

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We checked into the Beach Club Villas on Thursday Oct 3rd, into a two bedroom, room #533.

The first thing I do is take a stroll through the villa to make sure everything is OK. On a causal look at the master bedroom I found a dirty pair of lacy thong panties on the floor next to the dresser with the TV.:eek:
Not exactly out in the open, but definitely easy to notice.

The thong ended up in the trash. It is times like this that I am glad I travel with Clorox wipes. Needles to say, I wiped down the whole villa twice.:rolleyes1

We checked into the Beach Club Villas on Thursday Oct 3rd, into a two bedroom, room #533.

The first thing I do is take a stroll through the villa to make sure everything is OK. On a causal look at the master bedroom I found a dirty pair of lacy thong panties on the floor next to the dresser with the TV.:eek:

The thong ended up in the trash. It is times like this that I am glad I travel with Clorox wipes. Needles to say, I wiped down the whole villa twice.:rolleyes1

OMG.... you NEED to tell member satisfaction. That is ridiculous. How do you miss that!!!

You should have gone down to the Front Desk and invited the manager to your room to remove the item.

You should also send a picture and email to DVC member satisfaction.
dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

IMO Disney does a very poor job cleaning the rooms and in our experience, they seldom clean on the scheduled days.

:earsboy: Bill

Gross. I would not have touched them, and certainly would have called someone to come take care of it.

ICK ICK ICK.

I said years ago they should put a DVC themed hazmat suit in the closet or at least rent them from the stores.

if anyone finds my skid marked underwear in your villa, don't throw them away, they are my lucky drawers. PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter