Housekeeping day

On housekeeping day are we supposed to get fresh linens for the beds?or do we need to request them?

If you are staying 8 nights you will get the linens changed on the 4th day, and new towels then, too. Otherwise, on trash and towel day (day 4), you only get new towels, not new bed linens.

From the member website:

Trash & Towel Service

For stays of 7 or less nights, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 4, regardless of whether you're using Member-discounted cash, vacation points or a combination of both.

With Trash & Towel service, Housekeeping will:
•Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins.
•Provide fresh bathroom linens.
•Replace bath amenities as needed.
•Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper.
•Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners.

Full Cleaning Service

For stays of 8 or more nights, Full-Cleaning Service is provided on day 4 and Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 8, regardless of whether you're using Member-discounted cash, vacation points or a combination of both. This process repeats for stays longer than 8 days.

With Full-Cleaning service, Housekeeping will provide everything included with the Trash & Towel Service, plus:
•Change the bed linens.
•Vacuum and dust the vacation villa.
•Clean the bathroom(s).
•Clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes.
Rental Guests (non-Members or Disney Vacation Club Members paying rack rate) receive Full Cleaning Services every day.

For all of the above, additional Housekeeping Services may be purchased.

Additional Housekeeping Service Daily Rates:
•Full Cleaning Service for Deluxe Studio - $30 per day requested
•Full Cleaning Service for 1-Bedroom Villa - $45 per day requested
•Full Cleaning Service for 2-Bedroom Villa - $60 per day requested
•Full Cleaning Service for 3-Bedroom Grand Villa - $75 per day requested

Additional Trash & Towel Service Daily Rates:
•Trash & Towel Service for Deluxe Studio - $15 per day requested
•Trash & Towel service for 1-Bedroom Villa - $20 per day requested
•Trash & Towel service for 2-Bedroom Villa - $25 per day requested
•Trash & Towel service for 3-Bedroom Grand Villa - $35 per day requested

Pay As You Play

With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities free of charge at the start of your stay. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):
•Toiletries Package, $5 - 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
•Coffee Package, $3 - 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
•Towel Package, $6 - 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
•Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom Vacation Homes), $1 - 1 box

I was just wondering about this. If our stay is 7 nights, we would have T&T service on day 4. If I add a full cleaning either before or after day 4, does the day 4 T&T still occur?

I was just wondering about this. If our stay is 7 nights, we would have T&T service on day 4. If I add a full cleaning either before or after day 4, does the day 4 T&T still occur?

Yep.

So, to continue the questions on this subject, if i check in on a Friday, will my housekeeping service be on Monday or Tuesday (what would be considered day 4?). Thanks!

So, to continue the questions on this subject, if i check in on a Friday, will my housekeeping service be on Monday or Tuesday (what would be considered day 4?). Thanks!

Check-in day is day #1. So in your case, day #4 is Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter