House of Blues

laurabelle

DIS Veteran
I only ate there once, last August, and loved it! I was looking at the current menu and the Shrimp Po boy that hubby and I adored is gone. :( Thankfully the Rosemary Cornbread is still there! :tongue:
I made a PS for next week anyway, what would you recommend from the new menu?
House of Blues Menu

We dined at HOB we had Voodoo Shrimp and the Cajun Meatloaf and enjoyed both.I may be mistaken on this but I don't think HOB take's PS arrangements unless you are a party of 8 or more.Maybe another poster can tell you for sure.Have a great time.:wave2:

HOB has a mean Pulled Pork Sandwich. Makes a good lunch if your around the Downtown Disney Area.

I am really upset about the current menu. :(

They took away my favorite dish, the wild mushroom pasta AND my second favorite dish, the fried chicken salad. I have no idea what I will eat there with the GC I received for Xmas. I am hoping that since the menu changed in November that maybe they will at least add ONE of them back if they change the menu in May (it seems like it goes in cycles...I could be wrong)

danny1649 - Oh I already have a PS, for next Tuesday night. I think most people don't realize you can make a PS here. I had a last minute change in plans and decided a few days ago to eat here again. I only called a few days ago, and I had my choice of times! Thanks for the recommendations!

MICKEY IS COOL - My hubby loves pulled pork, it won't take much to convince him to try it!

AdventurerKat - I know, it seems crazy! Before I went in August, people here on the Dis boards told me about the Shrimp Po Boy, it was wonderful, and I believe it was a "signature dish"...

Everything we ate last time was so good, I'm sure we'll be happy with whatever we get this time. Thanks again!
:wave:

When I was there last September for my honeymoon, I had the shrimp and scallop diablo. It was VERY good..only problem I had with it was it wasn't hot enough. But they have hot sauce at the table so I just shook some of that in my dish. It is big enough to share too.

Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter