House of Blues Reservation

PuppyPrincess

Too far from the Golden Dome and the Castle!
I have been trying to make a reservation at the House of Blues for the first week of December. I have had no luck. This is a new restaurant for us, but came highly recommended. Meeting some friends there, so 4 adults. Is this generally a hard Ressie to snag?

Thanks!

Bongos in Disney Springs has announced it will be closing soon. I don't know if House of Blues is closing as well, although the one in Downtown Disney in Anaheim closed and relocated just a short distance away.

There have been threads where posters have said House of Blues doesn't take reservations 6 months in advance. Here's the most recent thread that came up in a search:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/house-of-blues.3738685/

It is not uncommon for Disney Springs Restaurants not to be available on your 180 day. Sometimes they stagger release dates. The other option is to check thru Open Table and sometimes you can book that way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter