Hours for walking trails in Animal Kingdom?

elle-jay

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip in spring, what time do Gorilla Falls and Maharajah trails close? Is animal viewing diminshed during the last hour or so it's open. What about the few small trails around Discovery Island. Based on my memory, I think the animals are about gone by 6:00 or so? So after that time the safari is about it to see animals?

Planning a trip in spring, what time do Gorilla Falls and Maharajah trails close? Is animal viewing diminshed during the last hour or so it's open. What about the few small trails around Discovery Island. Based on my memory, I think the animals are about gone by 6:00 or so? So after that time the safari is about it to see animals?

It depends on sunlight.
The trails will close within the hour before dusk.

Also remember that food and drinks are not allowed on the trails. So don't plan on getting a snack then going to check out the animals

The trail times are listed on the weekly Times Guide which can be picked up at the front of the park, or here is a helpful link: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

Scroll down for Animal Kingdom. Using this week as an example, both trails you mention close at 5pm. Obviously this changes based on the time of year so double-check if/when necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter