Hotels & Restaurants in Cocoa Beach

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I'm working on where to stay and where to eat during our adventure.

Please give me your hotels (looking for clean and budget) and restaurants....

READY? GO!

TIA

We like the Residence Inn, they offer good rates look thru thrip advisor.
I think I paid less than $200 for a 2 bedroom night before our cruise this Sept.
The rooms are clean and comfy, also have a free breakfast buffet in the morning.
We are going to check out Fish Lips the night before the cruise for dinner, its right on the water. We would like to get there before 5 if we can to watch The Dream sail out of port.

I second the Marriott Residence Inn. Love that hotel. We have also stayed more recently at the Homewood Suites by Hilton (last August) and that is also very nice.

The Radisson is also nice.....older but cool pool area.

We did not like Country inn and Suites but many do.

Then you have all the hotels down near the beach. The above ones are closer to the port and not on the beach.

Restaurants we like are Grill's, Fishlips, Rusty's (all right on the canal)
Zacharay's is a nice family place

MJ

I'm speaking only from my own experience, but we stayed at the DoubleTree in Cocoa Beach was a good choice for us. (We had points that made this an inexpensive option.) The hotel is a bit dated, but clean and had a nice pool area and access to the beach. They had a shuttle to the Port which was on time and easy to use.

We took a walk to Ron Jon while we were there and grabbed a quick bite at the Shark Pit Bar & Grill which is in the Four Point Sheraton. Typical bar food but they made a heck of a burger.

We've stayed at the Country Inn and Suites (okay, but too far from anything if you don't have a car ) but are staying for the second time at Comfort Inn and Suites bc we need a bigger space with the five of us, and it's in walking distance to the beach, Ron Jon, and our favorite Italian restaurant there, which is Brano's.

Residence Inn- clean, quiet, free breakfast-kitchen/grills! You can cook dinner there! Juice 'N Java-downtown Cocoa beach for coffee, smoothies, sandwiches-great local flair! All require a rental car to get around.

My faves are 4 Points Sheraton and Rusty's restaurant.
There's 2 other restaurants that are supposed to be good. I think their names are Gills and Fishballs. Plenty of good places to eat in Cocoa Beach!

MUN

There's 2 other restaurants that are supposed to be good. I think their names are Gills and Fishballs. Plenty of good places to eat in Cocoa Beach!

MUN
I should add that Rusty's, Grills and Fishballs are all located near the port and offer good views of the ships. However, there are several other restaurants away from the port including some right on the beach. You won't go hungry in Cocoa Beach!

I should add that Rusty's, Grills and Fishballs are all located near the port and offer good views of the ships. However, there are several other restaurants away from the port including some right on the beach. You won't go hungry in Cocoa Beach!

I'm sure that DS's jaw will drop at the size of the ships! So much fun!

Reactions: MUN
We love eating at Rusty's and we've been to Grills once, and it's good too. Many like Fishballs, but that name is disgusting, I won't eat there. LOL!

MUN

I totally get it. I LOL'ed when people started to suggest the place...Not sure I could eat there either...Hoping some of these places have steak...I'm not a big fish eater anyway....

grills-seafood-27.jpg

grills-seafood-30.jpg

froiled-lionfish-grills.jpg

need I say more?

Captain....
Love the pictures...Not so much the fish LOL :scared:
Thank you for posting them though! :thanks:

For those of you following along....
I think I have narrowed it down to our top 4 (or at least my top 3 DH and DS will just have to go with it...:crazy:)

:rockband: Drum roll....

Grills
Fish Lips
Rusty's
Zachary's

Now to work on the hotel part...

Ok, so I'm working on where to stay and where to eat during our adventure.

Please give me your hotels (looking for clean and budget) and restaurants....

READY? GO!

TIA
We like La Quinta Oceanfront. Right on the beach, next to the pier. Has a nice pool and free breakfast. The rooms are fairly newly renovated. Ocean front or ocean view
rooms.
We
Also like Grills or Fishlips.

We haven't stayed there yet, but have also booked the La Quinta Oceanfront. The location sold me... direct oceanfront rooms with balconies, and right next to the pier, walking distance to restaurants, etc. Two things I always love are an ocean sunrise on a balcony with coffee, and walking along the beach to go to dinner, sandals in hand, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!